Reviews for A Thing in the Life
persom chapter 8 . 9/19/2012
I loved it,it was really funny.:)
Amozon28 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
YES! omg i found this story like what? simetime last year. didn't really think about it but i liked it. then i couldn't find ever! ive been lookin everywhere for this and then today after ive read all ur YJ stories, skim across ur avatar collection, randomly pick this one, and wouldn't you know it its THE story. im soooo happy! eeep

ahem. anyway, needless to say i oblviously like this story.

TTFN
Sonya Rivers chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Good series! I very much enjoyed the last one. And yeah, that accurately summed up how bat sh*t crazy her parents are. Well done!
aecul chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
My favorites of these were "Forever" (Awwww. I love weddings. I don't think cultural inaccuracy is a big deal...the waterbenders live in the south pole which I find hilarious and kind of delegitimizes the entire show for me, lol); "Waterfall" (that is one of the cutest things I have ever read in my life! Excellent job); and "Music" (really pretty chapter. I love the descriptiveness and the last sentence).

I wish I was around when you did your Zai Week. That sounds cool.

Loved these drabbles.
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
The others so far were nice, but this one was just so sweeet! Great job!
The defenastrator chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
You forgot jong jong doesn't he lighting bend at some point.
Tar Irene chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Oh very awesome! I like the progression from intense interest to jaded skepticism. They started to sound more like Mai herself than they did in Return to Omashu - but then, they weren't really much of anything in that episode. You've made your own characters here and I like them. zai week ruled :-)
ANessa Kedavra chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Ooh! I have never thought about Mai's parents before... you're right! What did they think of all their daughter's shenanigans? Well done! This is inspiring.
Kimjuni2 chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
well i like it, mai's parents are power obsessed in my view :P
Baka chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh, all of these are love, but this chapter is AMAZING. Poor Mai's parents; I never thought about it like that, but this is exactly how they must have felt:)

I choked when in the end Mai's mother was just 'whatever' Mai-like:)
Tar Irene chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
This is great - it satisfies my craving for more Zuko and Mai in a really believable and in-character way. Love them so much. Looking forward to the next tomorrow.
ANessa Kedavra chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
This is my favourite drabble of yours. I think it is hilarious, and totally Aang!

Mai with her rare fright, Zuko and her having a tender moment, and Aang just totally ruining it. Perfect!
gloomy maiko lover chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
this was good. :)
Kimjuni2 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Ahh i love it, but only one after this one, no O_o
gloomy maiko lover chapter 6 . 8/29/2010