Reviews for Out of the Blue
DrunkOnWriting chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
haha, totally awesome! love the begining, when ace is completely freaking out, I laughed till I cried! great job!
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh My GoD! This is so beautifully well written. Please, you've got to add another chapter. It can't just end here. I mean, what happened? How did they suddenly acquire powers? How is Face gonna be able to hide the wings? What's B.A's power? Tee Hee ... what crazy plans will Hannibal be able to come up with that utilizes their newfound .. talents. This has sooo much promise. Please don't let this be the end of it.

-Nixie
JinxedEuphoria chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was AWESOME! Loved every second of poor Face's awkward misfortune lol! :D

~Charlie
Broadwaybear chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wow, thus was... Not at all what I was expecting. It was, however, fantastic. The grammar was solid and your depiction of all the characters was superb! The only complaint I could really make is that Murdock strikes me as the one who would get wings and Face the more subtle power, but you're the author and it's your story so I will live with it because you've really crafted an excellent work here. Bravo!

(And while I'd hate to be that person who always demands 'more!' I want you to know that I would definately read if this story was continued.)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
poor faceman. cool wings
aisarete chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Oh gawd, I can't stop laughing! It's wonderful, and I think I'm slightly high on endorphins now. You- are fantastic.
CANARYwolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I just really like this V. well written, good idea, and I like the reactions of the team :D
happychica chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Dude! I love you!

It's brilliant, and awesome, and just so much better than I had guessed it would be! (Which, for me, is better than hitting the nail on the head.)

Added Bonus: I totally thought Murdock was screwing with him in the beginning, because you know that buy can do every accent in the world.

I shall now wonder about grinning like an idiot for a few hours and try not to bounce, too. The Normals can only take so much excitment.