Reviews for Triggers & Ties 10: Haunting Purgatory
Trahnfisch chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
awww... i hoped they would be further in their relationship on this point... but i know they'll get there, wont they?
Dragon Claymore chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Enjoyable. It's nice to see someone's take on 'filling in the gaps' that episodes simply can't cover. Definitely appropriately titled. After a sudden death, it feels like one is in a haunted purgatory. A spouse - even an ex - is that much more. I enjoyed the part where Spencer tells the Hotchner men a Paddington story to fall back asleep to. My mother and I used to take turns reading Paddington to my niece when she stayed over. They're such sweet stories and good ones to go to sleep listening to.
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
still loving this story, hun, but really hoping for HEA for our favorite boys...so love them together, and they both really deserve a HEA, don't ya think?
Thelostone2013 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Wonderful work, as always. I love seeing the progression of Reid's character as he goes from being coached by Gideon years ago to becoming a DNFW on the stand, and taking that same inner confidence when speaking to Hotch and asking him to give it time. Lovely work!
Noskilz chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Brilliant writing.
Martina chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
So beautifully written, poignant and heartfelt...please do not split them up...
the-vampire-act chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
That was so sad! I loved it all so much;there's no way for me to commet on just the things I liike becuase I'd be copying ad pasting the story here! Great installment! CAnt wait to read more from you!
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Haunting is a good description of this story. Really good.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Really good chapter. Love the whole Paddington story and the way Jack was the one doing the comforting. Kids are like that, they understand so much about such sad things.
Sue1313 chapter 2 . 8/25/2010