Reviews for Death's Favorite Game
Roaming-Guardian chapter 1 . 8/13
Overall I like the general idea, it's not often you see something new in the halo archive that's not either a chief x cortana story or a six on installation 04 story. The plot is fine so far given what it is, but you have a lot of misspellings and grammar errors. Most of it could probably be fixed just running it through Microsoft words spell checker. Other than that it's a decent read and I encourage you to keep working on it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I'm going to make a guess and say, dyslexia. If you can find someone to beta your work... it'd help tremendously with reading the results. You constantly switch between third, second, and first person perspective. Misspell nearly one word every sentence, and change verb tenses practically every other paragraph (or its equivalent) If it wasn't for the fact that this reads like a particularly bright third grader from an American school wrote it, I'd wonder what nationality you were, and ask how long you've been speaking English...
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
maddog chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
this is pretty good and i really want to read more but why make the training more difficult if the ' game ' itself is going to be easier, also why would things get worse faster if the game is supposed to be easier
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I would definitely recommend going back through chapter one for spell check. This has potential, especially with it being a first for halo stories. You do it well and you just might set off a whole new set of stories on the site for Halo. Don't waste this opportunity. And by the way, it's Mjolnir Armor, like Thor's hammer. Until next chapter.
Angel Poses and Runny Noses chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Can you make this like a series. More chapters, pllleeeaaaaassseeee?
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really nice story.
Venomancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This has potential, I hope you continue it.
Chris Redfield-General Chaos chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
so are you going to update this at all?
SilentSepharim chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow I don't think I have ever read a story like this before, sure ones set in Naruto or Harry Potter but not Halo. I really did enjoy what you wrote. I really hope that you continue to write this story, consider it Favorited and great work!
Dracco chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Pity you're not writing this anymore.
relyonme1984 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Just found this, loved it! i will keep checking back.
I am L with a death note chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like it update soon
Mastering My Life chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Naruto: Game of the Year Edition by Majin Hentai X

and if you wish i can help with Plot points and ideas.

Great start please continue.
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2010