Reviews for Death's Favorite Game
S.R.457 chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
lolz this is the first gamer halo fic i have found, this is epic!
Roaming-Guardian chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Overall I like the general idea, it's not often you see something new in the halo archive that's not either a chief x cortana story or a six on installation 04 story. The plot is fine so far given what it is, but you have a lot of misspellings and grammar errors. Most of it could probably be fixed just running it through Microsoft words spell checker. Other than that it's a decent read and I encourage you to keep working on it.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
maddog chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
this is pretty good and i really want to read more but why make the training more difficult if the ' game ' itself is going to be easier, also why would things get worse faster if the game is supposed to be easier
Spartan Ninja chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I would definitely recommend going back through chapter one for spell check. This has potential, especially with it being a first for halo stories. You do it well and you just might set off a whole new set of stories on the site for Halo. Don't waste this opportunity. And by the way, it's Mjolnir Armor, like Thor's hammer. Until next chapter.
spooningthemoon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Can you make this like a series. More chapters, pllleeeaaaaassseeee?
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Really nice story.
Venomancer chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This has potential, I hope you continue it.
Chris Redfield-General Chaos chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
so are you going to update this at all?
SilentSepharim chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow I don't think I have ever read a story like this before, sure ones set in Naruto or Harry Potter but not Halo. I really did enjoy what you wrote. I really hope that you continue to write this story, consider it Favorited and great work!
Dracco chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Pity you're not writing this anymore.
relyonme1984 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Just found this, loved it! i will keep checking back.
I am L with a death note chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I like it update soon
Mastering My Life chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Naruto: Game of the Year Edition by Majin Hentai X

and if you wish i can help with Plot points and ideas.

Great start please continue.
Foxsoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2010