Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 10/12
*is sent back in time* *is given a waifu*
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 24 . 10/7
Damn
Man285 chapter 24 . 9/4
And then you never updated...
matther12 chapter 2 . 7/6
If Naruto had gone back just a few more hours he could have learned another jutsu from the scroll.
gabelou1991 chapter 24 . 7/4
Bonne histoire le seul bémol est Sakura.
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 7/4
Un petit harem avec les 3 filles serait bien si Hinata est d'accord de partager car je ne sais pas après tu peut en rajouter 2 maxi anko c'est un de mes fétiche et une autre.
i.am.kaustic chapter 24 . 6/22
This story is brilliant! I await your next update.
Borello chapter 24 . 6/4
come on. i want read more.
I'm actually really sad this wasn't continued. It was extremely good. It's been what... 6 years since you updated? That's ok. I'll just write it down and check every month or so. I really hope you get back to it one day.
It was such a great fiction. Why the hell did you stop? :(
AmphibiousAssassin chapter 11 . 4/22
You know, for someone so obsessed with making sure none of his friends die and a generally empathetic guy, Naruto sure is weirdly ok with all this unnecessary murder. I mean, at least some of those guys were probably good people and statistically most of them would have friends or family.
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 3/22
... Naruto can't even use the Rasengan before Jiraiya "teaches" him unless he reveals his timetravel... otherwise people will get VERY suspicious.
Cafrye chapter 24 . 3/15
2012 is the last time you updated? NO! I wanna know what happens!
Cafrye chapter 23 . 3/15
YES! YES! Although, I was hoping for a fun, all out, demon mode type of fight, to give them a show. Gaara and Naruto sparring. It was awesome. LOL This way so much freakin' fun! And I am sorry, but it felt so good when Sasuke got schooled in being disqualified. BAHAHAHAHA!
supert0426 chapter 24 . 3/4
incredible story. I'm so sad that you never got the chance to finish it. hopefully one day!
3,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »