Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
matther12 chapter 2 . 7/6
If Naruto had gone back just a few more hours he could have learned another jutsu from the scroll.
gabelou1991 chapter 24 . 7/4
Bonne histoire le seul bémol est Sakura.
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 7/4
Un petit harem avec les 3 filles serait bien si Hinata est d'accord de partager car je ne sais pas après tu peut en rajouter 2 maxi anko c'est un de mes fétiche et une autre.
i.am.kaustic chapter 24 . 6/22
This story is brilliant! I await your next update.
Borello chapter 24 . 6/4
come on. i want read more.
I'm actually really sad this wasn't continued. It was extremely good. It's been what... 6 years since you updated? That's ok. I'll just write it down and check every month or so. I really hope you get back to it one day.
It was such a great fiction. Why the hell did you stop? :(
AmphibiousAssassin chapter 11 . 4/22
You know, for someone so obsessed with making sure none of his friends die and a generally empathetic guy, Naruto sure is weirdly ok with all this unnecessary murder. I mean, at least some of those guys were probably good people and statistically most of them would have friends or family.
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 3/22
... Naruto can't even use the Rasengan before Jiraiya "teaches" him unless he reveals his timetravel... otherwise people will get VERY suspicious.
Cafrye chapter 24 . 3/15
2012 is the last time you updated? NO! I wanna know what happens!
Cafrye chapter 23 . 3/15
YES! YES! Although, I was hoping for a fun, all out, demon mode type of fight, to give them a show. Gaara and Naruto sparring. It was awesome. LOL This way so much freakin' fun! And I am sorry, but it felt so good when Sasuke got schooled in being disqualified. BAHAHAHAHA!
supert0426 chapter 24 . 3/4
incredible story. I'm so sad that you never got the chance to finish it. hopefully one day!
brutusjr chapter 24 . 1/10
Did you finish this story somewhere else? Great story, but no updates since 2012.

Sorry you didn't get to complete it.
ethan.lukkar chapter 24 . 12/24/2017
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
OP-MC and Harem-Lover chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
"I'm gonna tell my friends I'm from the future!" Seriously? Can't he just change things with his future knowledge, why does he need to tell anyone he's from the future? Sigh.

The summary interested me, but this chapter made my interest disappear completely.
3,373 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »