Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
AmphibiousAssassin chapter 11 . 4/22
You know, for someone so obsessed with making sure none of his friends die and a generally empathetic guy, Naruto sure is weirdly ok with all this unnecessary murder. I mean, at least some of those guys were probably good people and statistically most of them would have friends or family.
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 3/22
... Naruto can't even use the Rasengan before Jiraiya "teaches" him unless he reveals his timetravel... otherwise people will get VERY suspicious.
Cafrye chapter 24 . 3/15
2012 is the last time you updated? NO! I wanna know what happens!
Cafrye chapter 23 . 3/15
YES! YES! Although, I was hoping for a fun, all out, demon mode type of fight, to give them a show. Gaara and Naruto sparring. It was awesome. LOL This way so much freakin' fun! And I am sorry, but it felt so good when Sasuke got schooled in being disqualified. BAHAHAHAHA!
supert0426 chapter 24 . 3/4
incredible story. I'm so sad that you never got the chance to finish it. hopefully one day!
brutusjr chapter 24 . 1/10
Did you finish this story somewhere else? Great story, but no updates since 2012.

Sorry you didn't get to complete it.
ethan.lukkar chapter 24 . 12/24/2017
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
OP-MC and Harem-Lover chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
"I'm gonna tell my friends I'm from the future!" Seriously? Can't he just change things with his future knowledge, why does he need to tell anyone he's from the future? Sigh.

The summary interested me, but this chapter made my interest disappear completely.
nekolovesyou chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
i really love this fanfic
wolfborn19211 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
laughing
wolfborn19211 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
the review 4 down had me dying
Arthur Moon chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
echo echo scream its dark lonely hhelp
darkstel chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
OC-FOX?Really?Thanks for wasting my time idiot
Kokuju chapter 24 . 10/3/2017
Now I gotta re-read the whole thing again just cuz I forgot what happened
Kokuju chapter 24 . 10/3/2017
Funny thing is you say you're back to writing this ...BEAUTIFUL master piece in your authors note, but it's been five years now, giving me blue balls and shit. I keep thinking "is he dead" but your other work you updated two years ago. I gotta say... What's good bruh?!
3,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »