Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
briskd chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
PFTHAMAUURHH (My attempt at a 'normal' laugh?) ... NARUHINA!
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
God. Damn it. Why is it that every single good Naruto time travel fic I've ever read is discontinued or hasn't been updated in years? I want to know what happens dammit!
Jose19 chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I am amazed in this chapter because you showed a side of Hiashi that I never seen before because the Hyugas in general are showed as very rigid and unchanging even with their emotions towards their Clan members, and I hated for the way the Branch Family was treated with this seal.
Jose19 chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
This chapter was simply wonderful not only by conveying what Hinata's dreams are but also showing the way Hinata improved by Naruto's efforts. This scene reminds me of when Naruto saved the village from Pein's attack because he gained the acceptance of the village, and in a sort of way Hinata gained a acceptance in this chapter.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
The Hinata pairing is my favorite one in the series because personally I don't think that Sakura fits with Naruto personally, and I lost a great deal of respect towards her but it is the Author's fault for that because of the way he wrote her.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Naruto seems to have a lot on his plate in this chapter but Kurama can be convinced to help Naruto because during this time he doesn't have any trust in Humans anymore but in the canon Naruto manages to change his thinking. I also want to see about the pairings because Hinata is a pairing in this story but who else.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
I don't think it will that easy to stick the stick out of the Uchiha's butt because they are arrogant and prideful, and were born this way from the beginning.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I am a fan of Hinata all the way because realistically I don't think that Sakura will fit with Naruto since she has always been a groupie of Sasuke.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I wonder what role does Yuzura play in this story other than a servant or companion for Naruto because it is certainly no Romantic pairing between them.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I have a strong liking for Time Travel fics because it creates unique opportunities for people to fix their terrible mistakes that they have created, and who wouldn't want to do this.
Lord of Tuft chapter 24 . 8/18/2014
Oh, boy. This is going to be a long one, and in no particular order...

I just discovered this story a week or so ago, and boy am I glad I did. I'm not entirely sure how to explain how much I've enjoyed reading this, but I can tell you that you've done almost everything right. I was rather skeptic at first when I read that this was a time-travel fic. I worried that This was going to be a predictable story with a dull god-like Naruto. What made me give it a chance was the fact that what I had read so far was really well written. It had a quality that I regard to be exceptional on a website that contains a lot of mediocre and downright bad fics, so my biggest commendations to you regards the very quality of your writing, which is an essential part of any good story.

As for Naruto; While - as I said - I was worried that he would be god-like due to his vast combat experience from his previous life to his knowledge of everything that would happen in the future and the fact that he could give anyone he wanted their memories back, I was pleasantly surprised. When I came to the part where Kabuto revealed that he was suspicious of how knowledgeable Naruto seemed to be you had completely won me over. That was what made me realize that this wouldn't be a predictable story, but a story that was worth following. You also did a fairly good job of making Naruto strong - but without that annoying feeling that he is too strong (something which has made me stop reading a few fics before). You also managed to make him more serious while retaining a sweet innocence about him.

I've never been very fond of Sasuke. But you made me enjoy him a lot more by making him get rid of that bloody arrogance of his. While this does strike me as a little bit too idealistic, I admit it was an enjoyable change. This brings me to the matter of Dosu, Zaku and Kin. I love what you did with them. In the show and manga they didn't really strike me as interesting and I didn't even think twice about them when they died. But you made them so... alive. You made them more human and I was genuinely worried that they would die after I had seen them like that (or read as it were). I felt genuine relief when you revealed that they were alright. I especially liked the scene between Naruto, Kin and Zaku in the hospital. So kudos to you for making me like and worry for characters I previously never felt anything for.

Then there's Yuzura... I'm extremely picky about OCs and I looked at yours with narrow eyes for a little while before I came to love her. There was something about her personality that made me accept her quicker than I normally would. Besides, she can be really adorable at times. And that loyalty of hers is quite interesting. And then there's Haku. I was really surprised when you made her a main character, but I am glad you did because I've always been rather in him (or her as it is). You gave me a nice chuckle when you revealed her as female and a few more with her personality. You've made me love these two much more than I anticipated going into this story and I've always looked forwards to the scenes that they're in. You made me smile a bit with that scene between Naruto and Haku after he'd fought with Neji; that was just plain adorable. You also did an amazingly thorough job on Hinata and managed to build up her personality very nicely. Same as with Naruto, you managed to make her strong without loosing that beautiful innocence in the process. Another thing I must commend you on is Hiashi. Loved that scene between him and Naruto.

Now, I feel that it must be said that I am a NaruHina fan, but you've managed to make so fond of Yuzura and Haku throughout this story that I'm really hoping for a romance between them and Naruto as well. It makes me really sad that you didn't get that far in the story. Still, for some reason I have this feeling that you decided on just Hinata as a romantic interest (which is fine by me) but I would honestly prefer this nice mini-harem because you've made me love them so much. Although I would be absolutely fine with just NaruHina, I would honestly be a bit disappointed if you revealed it to be so... Anyway, that is your choice in the end since you're the author and I would read on regardless because this story has proven itself to be really interesting. It has also been funny at times; and I don't mean funny in as I simply smiled, but as in I actually chuckled. Not loudly mind you, but I made a noise.

Now, sadly it's been about two years since you updated this story... I don't know if you lost inspiration, lost interest, experienced personal problems or what have you. It makes me sad that such a great story has been seemingly abandoned. I don't know if you'll ever return to this story, but one can always hope. If it is that you won't ever return to this story and you happen to read my review, then I would like to ask you if you could by chance explain to me in short what your plans for this story was in the long run so that I don't have to be left in the dark on such an exciting point in the story. If you do plan on returning, then I will be looking forward to that day. There is a lot more I would like to comment on about this story (seeing as this one review is for the entire story) but unfortunately I simply don't feel like writing anymore than I already have.

Whether or not you actually read this review I would like to wish you good luck! Have a good day and an even better life!

-Lord of Tuft
Vossan Uchiha chapter 20 . 8/16/2014
That speech... was awesomely done )
Leaning Leon chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
Hey man, what the fuck? Did you suddenly quit?
paramsilverbird chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
i really love this story but i have been waiting for chapter 25 for so long when are u gonna write it
zafnak chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Hmmm...

Call me crazy, but I think that Yuzura is Hinata from the future. Hinata died and Naruto's parents swiped her soul from the afterlife and gave her a second chance too- as Naruto's servant. It explains why she feels so strongly for him.
3,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »