Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Dmygo chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Wow A surprise match! Lol I think your Naruto fight was pretty good! Of course he got every woman in the entire arena on his ass. Lol! It was pretty cool. I can't wait to see Hinata prove herself in the finals! That will be awesome! I can't wat! The return of Jiraiya!

Dmygo chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
Wow I really thought you were about to kill off the Sannin! I haven't read a suspenseful story like this in a while! I had to dut my finger nails from chewing them to much! Lol!

Great Job!

Dmygo chapter 16 . 11/2/2013
Yay! Sasuke didn't get bitten! That a was a great fight!

Dmygo chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Your chapter and introduction of Gaara was awesome. I'm glad they will be working together early on. It should make for some great plot development. I can't wait to see what you have in store.

Dmygo chapter 14 . 11/1/2013
HAREM! lol I know Im late on the decision part o this poll since you are already so far in your story. but other than that I like the parings. I can so see the three of the girls falling for Naruto and loving him equally.

I really love Naru-Hina fluff. it is great stuff. And I am glad you take the time to put so much detail and depth into your chapters. As well as character development. It is really refreshing. Great job!

Dmygo chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
The naughty Haku! lol! This chapter was really touching and I sure as hell didn't see Huku leaving with Naruto! Your are a sly one you are.

Dmygo chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Wow That was AWESOME! I can't believe the originality of this fight! I swear I heard Naruto battle mmusic in my while reading the whole fight! Great Job!

Dmygo chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
This was a good chapter. Great fight sequence. it was detailed and accurate info that I greatly enjoyed. Great job!

Dmygo chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Well this chapter was really thought out and entertaining. I am stirring with anticipation!

Dmygo chapter 9 . 11/1/2013
Looks like the three tails is getting a container soon... God I love your originality with this story!

Dmygo chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Lol. This is such a good story. There is so much to chew on here its ridiculous. I hope other readers let you know this too. Great job!

Dmygo chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
I luv Naru-Hina Fluff! I think it is so great! Great job! I loved Kakashi's time with Naruto too. this is turning out great!

Dmygo chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
I am in awe of your writing potential. This is one of the very few and rare stories that approaches time reset's that are practical, and hold true to the character of Naruto. Usually he becomes Sasuke reincarnated and trains till he drops and his potential skyrockets making him a god. the fight sequence with Kakashi and Naruto was awesome. I loved the entire sequence as it made it seem practical and something that could possibly happen.

I just love your story and the direction it is taking. Sucks that Naruto can't go sage mode but your right though. it does make more sense right now that he can't. I hope you continue to write even more incredible work to share with the fan-fiction community.

PEace!

Ps. I laughed my ass off when you redid the team selections scene. It was classic!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/28/2013
"the next chapter will come soon, I promise." Well its been a fucking year lol. Least update and say you've stopped writing. My ass the next chapter will come
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
and the whole being able to share his memories killed the story... wow, must say you are quite good to kill it in the very 1st chapter
3,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »