Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Metacritic 101 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
"I am Yuna, an Inari Kitsune" I immediately stopped reading the story from that line. Matter of fact is that most OCs in this manner end up being nothing more than a minor distraction and characterless persona at best and a filler girl for the harem which gives naruto powers to make him some sort of godlike shinobi with a harem of girls willing to have sex with him at worst.

Sigh... And this was such a promising story.
Well despite that I hope you enjoy yourself and keep writing, as you write for free and fun as a hobby and still have at least a thousand people who like an overpowered unrealistic Naruto paired up with the most plain and flattest main character of the series- Hinata - and having a harem which she is able to accept because she loves him so much and he deserves all the love in the world because of his terrible childhood.

Forgive my rant, it is just that I find harems mildly entertaining smut at best and delusional fantasys of unrealistic lust and love written by hormonal teenage boys- at worst.

Anyway enjoy writing your free and fun fic for those who enjoy reading such a highly implausible excuse for a work of fiction. After all, its a free world and bashing is a waste of time.

Metacritic Out.
Metacritic101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Firstly, great chap good first start and all though it felt rushed towards the end.
Secondly, you made a part of it unrealistic... How did Naruto know that time had reset? Why wasn't he confused? Disoriented? Doubtful? In shock? Surprised? Disbelieving? Elated? Unless you can tell me that you wouldn't be shocked from going from being near dead to three years in the past then I call bullshit.
Regardless, I am impressed and will continue reading this interesting fic. I just hope there aren't any badly written cliche OCs.
AlexDnD chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
I am enjoying the story bit I have to say the idea of naruto and Kakashi almost losing to Zabuza is a bit silly. Both know his techniques and Naruto is MUCH stronger.
Pyryp chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
It started out okay but EVERYTHING about this chapter was moronic and the sharing memories thing is just an easy way out.
sukidesuka chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
This story goes beyond what i have expected when i started i hope you will keep up the good work you have been doing so far.
Porang chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Interesting and catchy. Hopefully you'll manage to portrait what a more serious Naruto would be like.
magikiz2sick chapter 24 . 4/24/2014
Love the story! Shame it hasn't been updated in over a year.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2014
Amazing. Not just this chapter but the entire story. I love the idea behind it and you have done a truly exceptional job with this story. I can't wait for the next chapter, please keep writing.
Amanthya chapter 24 . 4/3/2014
Super late for me, but wanted to say I like how you're handling the characters' personal growth and looking forward to more, before I turn in for the night. I will try to post a long review later.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/1/2014
honestly?! how soon is soon? you have a funny way of definition of soon... 19 months... really?! tsk...
Guest chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
hi. please post next chapters. thanks.
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Drama... Should be replaced with Angst/breakdown
pyro357 chapter 24 . 3/22/2014
Update soon
violettruth chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Honestly, I was hoping that orochi would die, mainly because they'll have enough sh!t to deal with, and i really hate orochi. But, you probably (at least, I hope you do) have a good reason for keeping him alive. Most of the authors do, and sometimes the stuff they pull off by keeping him alive is amazing if they do it well. Good story, now I'm gonna rea the rest! XD .
3,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »