Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Lacrizar chapter 24 . 5/11
This is a good story, I hope to see it continued
Wolfone10 chapter 21 . 5/7
IF naruto can't even beat NEGJI, who is JUST a gennin then how does he think he can beat Orochimaru or ANY of the akutski? He should have been able to take negji APART easily.
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 4/30
With Naruto having fought "people" like Pein, Madara/Obedo, Kakazu, Hiden, Sasori, Dederia and IMMORTAL/UNDEAD versions of the jinchurikis (and sasuke), I wouldn't think Zabuza would even register on his "dangerous enemy" radar... You'd think he'd be BARELY A BLIP, more JOKE then THREAT. (the joke being people ACTUALLY thought he was dangerous enough to label a "demon", when naruto could rattle off a DOZEN names that are more worthy the name) he SHOULD be "as cool as a cucumber" in THIS fight.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 5 . 4/23
So, it's pretty boring so far. It's the same Naruto from canon except he has knowledge of future events and some OC fox servant that the majority of us couldn't care less about.
unknown person chapter 24 . 4/5
I love this fix but everybody who is here... Don't count on a chapter "25" I waited for over 1 year and NO CHAPTER 25
RebelliousT chapter 24 . 4/2
I just read chapter 24 and I want more! It was fun to read this fic though.
You said you were gonna update again? ;-;
Nax Oll chapter 11 . 3/15
the end was so satisfying
Nax Oll chapter 6 . 3/15
I love this story
rai chapter 24 . 2/29
dude... what happened to the rest? ;-; i thought you said there was more... this was a very enjoyable twist to naruto for me... what happened? ;-; i would love to keep reading this...
rai chapter 23 . 2/27
;w; seems like i wont be getting those chapters... well i truly enjoyed what was here and am also happy that the chaps were big and that it covered the competition for the most part, i also liked the idea of making sasuke and kakashi late by a minute, that made me laugh, i also enjoyed the twist where you made naruto fight gaara instead
When's the next one comin' out
rai chapter 21 . 2/27
please! come back ;w; im nearly at the last chapter, chap 24 ;w; i love this, i want to keep reading it plleeeeassse ;w;
rai chapter 20 . 2/26
;w; i love this ;w;
and now hanabi and konohamaru i see huehue
rai chapter 24 . 2/25
dude... ;w; what happened?
3,323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »