Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Three...two...one...
-sama
Lol
Maxine chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Ahahahaha! I like this story mishap!
urworshipfulness chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Welp... I was interested until the Inari fox thing came up? It was really random.
bob chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Harem and Hinata do not belong together in a story. Harems in general are poorly executed on this website and to add to this your weird fox girl OC makes this one story I will never be able to stomach reading.
guest chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
But Haku is a boy in canon. It's never been confirmed that he's a girl. I really am getting tired of these gender swapped fics. This plus your OC and the gaining memory thing are the reasons I'm dropping this. Not because it's a terrible story but because it's not the type I enjoy reading.
guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Aaaaaaah an OC warning would've been nice. I despise them with a passion, especially the female ones.
ReversedAngel chapter 24 . 11/9/2016
Please update! You haven't done so for 4 years! Don't leave a cliffhanger dammit!
ReversedAngel chapter 8 . 11/8/2016
Just PERFECT! I'm in love with this!
Lewis-Sama chapter 24 . 11/7/2016
Amazing story. Can't wait for more.
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
I love your OC already! Usually I dislike OCs, too. :D
rkhotwheels chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
"Next chapter will come soon"
"Doesn't update for 4 years"

Dude you really need to update. I want to know what happens next!
pablo.rosado chapter 24 . 9/23/2016
When it comes Chapter 25?
Xervec chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
This story is GOLD, I really want this story to continue u.u
khannarie chapter 24 . 9/12/2016
Noooooooooooooooo! I didnt realized the last update was almost four years ago.. such a big cliff hanger... I still hope that one day you will return and finish this so for now, I will be waiting and hoping..
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
DEAR GOD WHERE IS KURAMA AND HIS HEALING FACTOR? AT LEAST SAY HE'S DEAD OR ALIVE OR SOMETHING!
3,347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »