Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Deathmvp chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great talk with his team and Kakashi in this chapter. I was not to happey about him and the demon as I do think the demon would work with him more then this if for nothing else to get pay back on them when he can not do it on his own. As to sage mode I also do think you should keep it mostly from him but also show him starting to work towrds it like meditating as I do not think he would need the toads to learn it but they would make it easyer. I would also recomend you have Naruto bond with Sakura but getting advise on how he should ask Hanita out and what he should do on the date. You can even sneak some bounding in Sasuke with it if he listens in on the talk.
bombermanZ22 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
All I can say this time is ouch. I saw the actual TV episode where Naruto use the Rasenshuriken on Kakuzu. That had to hurt big time.
That Other Dude chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Wow... just, just wow. This is such a GREAT STORY! I was afriad that things would gradually get worse but things just keep getting better! Naruto's talks with the Kyuubi and Kakashi, the planning, his second life, a good limit on his skills... I love it! Update soon and I can't wait for the NaruHina!
bombermanZ22 chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
You have done it again. I just felt you should know that I have never reviewed every single chapter of any story before. Yours is just so good I feel it deserves the praise.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Haha! Brilliant! I loved Naruto messing with Kakashi's head. Usually its the copy ninja messing with other people's heads but now its Naruto's turn xD. Now then... I demand an update soon! I wanna see NaruHina and Kakashi with his memories.
T00STr00nG chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
honestly. Does it have to be anyone else? Maybe just Kakashi and Shikamaru are the only good choices to know about the future along with kyuubi. Update soon.
bombermanZ22 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I really do love this story. I have read many of it's kind. The kind of story that just captivates you and pulls you into the story. I swear that as I read I could see the story playing out before my eyes. You have a wonderful talent.
bombermanZ22 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
An amazing start. I feel this story will become one of my many absolute favorites. Keep up the good work.
wrong light chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Loved the part where naruto mindscrews kakashi.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
You could always have Fu's team attend the chunin exams since there are Waterfall ninja there, or Naruto could go to Waterfall like in the anime and meet her then. And you could get Yagura to come if a Mist ninja, say Utakata, makes it to the final round of the tournament... if Naruto could break Madara's genjutsu he would have a very powerful ally. It's Kumo and Iwa's jinchuuriki that are the hard ones to contact given those villages' relations with Konoha. I can't wait to see if Naruto can manage that, but he could always run into them on a mission, or at an inn after a mission, Han seems like he would enjoy spending time in or near hot springs to take advantage of the steam, and Roshi could be in one of Jiraiya's favorite pervy bars.

Nice chapter, I can't wait to see how missions go with Team 7 being closer and Naruto showing more skill.
A Rogue Warrior chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter. please update sometime soon.
almostinsane chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter! I loved Naruto's talk with Kakashi. I can't wait for some more NaruHina next chapter. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
the DragonBard chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I'm sorry, but your reasons for why Naruto can't use Sage Mode just don't work for me.

If he has all the experience, knowledge, and memories of his future self, then he should be able to use Sage Mode. It's just as if he'd released a Kage Bunshin that had gone through all the training all of those years. So, he should only be lacking the physical results of that training.

Now, if you had used the reason that his present body lacked the stamina or the chakra needed to perform Sage Mode, 'then' I could go along with it. Not having the knowledge, just doesn't make sense.
Crimsonlink310 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter man loved the bell test. Naruto being beaten as a child wasn't necessary but I guess since Naruto wanted Kakashi to feel guilty it was put in. Sakura is now liking Naruto a bit but thats no surprise. I'm looking forward to the next chapter so keep up the work. Kakashi as the person who would get his memory back first was a surprise lol. Anyways until the next time chaos out.
3,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »