Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Hee-Ho Master chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
I like it keep it up the fight scene was good I half expected him to not be able to use the Rasenshuriken even in sage mode he can only use it what 3 times tops? Plus he can't actually throw the damn thing without sage mode and I understand about the lack of sage mode also he ain't even signed the contract to summon much less try and gather nature chakra till next time,

Hee-Ho!
Chris chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
If you don't update tomorrow I will come to our house in the middle of the night and take a dump in your mouth... Good story though
Umax145 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
What a good story. Don't abandon it and leave me hanging. Update soon.
Killjoy3000 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
this is an awsome fic
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Nice chapter, I am surprised nobody came running to investigate the Rasenganshuriken explosion in the middle of the night. The constant jabs at Sasuke being gay are great, keep them up. I can't wait to see some more NaruHina, but how will Hinata react to meeting Yuzura, considering the kitsune is calling Naruto her master? I can just imagine Hinata's tomato face as she considers possible meaning to the word.
Chewie Cookies chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Awesome chapter, though I was honestly hoping for some NaruHina fluff at some point...

Keep up the good work!
ryu k4g3 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
i like it good job
Killjoy3000 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
very promising you got a new fan
Kaminari-Shi-Ryu chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Very good, looking forward to see what Naruto can do in sage mode. I still think Sasuke is gay though. Keep up the good work.
lightningblade49 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
really well written i agree with the rasenshuriken, maybe with enoughtraining he can use it buy the chunnin exam final, it would be handy against shukaku, imagine if they battled in the stadium. Demon vs strongest wind technique.

Ps: I believe naruto should be able to use sage mode since he has experience in using it aready and how to gather nature chakra.
almostinsane chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Great story! I have to say that I love this. Sasuke's fangirl hate-speech was epic. Personally, I vote for this to be NaruHina only. Basically, Hinata is so sweet and cared for Naruto so much that I think he should be hers alone. Anyway, thanks for writing this. God bless!
animeguy chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
awsome man keep up the great work
Haan chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Hmpf, holding back updates to blackmail us for reviews... Ah well, to each his own. *Mutters*

Well, it's actually a readable fanfic, which is so hard to find that I'm starting to despair these days. You could use a proofreader, or possibly a beta, there were a few places were you'd done rewrites without cleaning away the old passage completely. I do the same, so it's not really a big deal. And it's not easy finding one that suits you. Other than that it's alot easier (and fun) to shower you with praise. There are still plenty to do in the prelude part, and a timetravel fic is full of pitfalls for the unwary writer. So far you've handled those exemplary, letting Naruto formulate the complexities and dangers that his situation brings himself. Please keep that part up, I am learning a lot from reading this. Yuzura is also, so far, a good character. Good balance of power and so on, as well as having at least a few possible problems. Her background will be interesting to read about.

Well, enough for now, I am looking forward to your next update.

Haan
Gallantmon228 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Hey again. Nice chapter. If I were in Naruto's shoes at that point in time, I would be enjoying the situation while trying not to seem perverted. I also greatly enjoyed Sasuke's reaction to having his "dramatic" speech ruined. I thought that was very funnny. I do look forward to the next chapter. I am very curious to know what will make this next chapter the one to want to read. Take care, have a good evening and update soon please.
Asuma40 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Love the story, love the characters, love the plot, love the everything. As for the memory sharing thingy, my list includes Kakashi, the Sandaime, Hinata, Shikamaru, and Sakura. I hope you post the next one soon. Please... make it soon.
3,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 .. Last Next »