Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
you know you could easily do something to make naruto body age during the chunin exam, orochimaru seal for one or kyuubi agreeing for 'mutual survival' could age his body then sign the toad contract from jiraiya during the break and relearn sage mode for the chunin exam final and possibly save a possible scenario id like to run b if you chang your mind. You could make it possible for naruto to use his aged body but for a time limit.
Go now run for ur lives chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
i have been looking for a non sasuke bashing, non yaoi, trip to the past story!... ty... u want a review! ok here is one. i like ur story a lot. dont let anyone tell u to make this a bashing story! it should be ok and turn into an epic fanfic if u keep on the current path! good job. keep at it. as a writer i know u need to hear that to keep going sometimes. so yeah cheers and gratz
kb chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
R u waiting for 200 reviews b4 u put up the next chapter? Well, here's #199. This is a great story; actually, it's one of the best time-travel stories I've read. Bonus points for not letting Naruto be super-overpowered at 12. Keeping him Chuunin/Jounin level helps this story a lot. Sure, it's fun to completely pwn every opponent at times, but when it comes to a story it really takes away from it. BTW, loved Naruto breaking Sasuke's "too cool" demeanor. Great job.
Haan chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I now officially hate the fact that you write so good, yet short, and then black mail us poor readers for another hit of our new favorite drug. Shame! Shame I say!

And that's pretty much it, I'm not finding much to critizie, as whining about "he's too strong/weak, smart/stupid" etc. isn't something I generally do. Unless it's a god walking around, but I'm not seeing that here. Rather I see a lot of potential trouble.

I honestly think you cannot possibly update soon enough, too bad I found this fic before you'd written a couple of dozen chapters. I could easily keep reading until morning.

Then again, that's me. Others probably don't agree, or see something you could/should do better/differently. I'll hopefully be able to do something a bit more constructive than blow sunshine up your backside in the future.

Haan
G-Potus chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
great chapter man you asked some questions that need to be answered about Kakashi and messing with the kyuubi was great been waiting for that for a long time
Hina the half heart chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I'm looking forward to the next chapter. How will kakashi react?
BoB chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great story keep up the good work and i can't wait for more naruhina. woot!
Firewing27 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great story. Update soon.
ferduran chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
the plot looks good but I never liked sasuke hope that you dont made him to nice, by the way when you get hinata into the plot could you made her stronger?, it will be funny to see the reaction of everybody at the new hinata after she got together with naruto, bye
Graybear32 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I time travel fic that actually makes sense? Its a freaking miricle it is. while other fics of this time ARE humerous. your has its moments and is well worth reading congratulations on a job well done so far
Leaf Ranger chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Oh wow... epic... GO NARUTO!

Great chapter.
VarsonGun chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Good job. Naruto and Kyuubi's interaction was good, you don't make Naruto a complete pussy, and Naruto screwed with Kakashi. I look forward to your next chapter which will be posted soon I hope.
WhiteKnightofHyrule chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
i like the idea of Kakashi getting his memories back. Though it looks like all Naruto is starting to do is getting people to train him and not helping the other genin
Warrior Minerva chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Great chapter! NaruHina FTW! Loved the dialog between Naruto and Kakashi! I Lol at Kakashi needing a bar! Being bombarded with all those questions and accusations would make anyone's head swim!

Can't wait for the next one!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
Actually, there is another good reason Naruto can't learn Sage Mode just yet. Nevermind the risks (he has no Fukusaku to hit him over the head with that special stick if he screws up), but he also lacks the required level of chakra! Fukusaku stated that you need massive reserves of chakra to even attempt to learn senjutsu! Naruto's normal reserves (without the Kyuubi) are only about three times that of Kakashi's after the time skip! That's with all the training he did!

Even taking into account the training Kakashi himself must have done over the time skip (he even states he was stronger than in Part 1), Naruto probably barely has more chakra than Kakashi himself right now, not incluing any control issues making him waste chakra (I'm surprised his chakra control remained since all the training implies control is partly physical, not just mental), so even if he had the toad contract signed, senjutsu isn't an option yet!

By the way, I enjoyed Naruto mind-screwing Kakashi back there and pummeling him! I've never seen that in a time-skip fic before so its nice to know Naruto did hold at least some resentment instead of being this ridiculously forgiving guy whose practically a doormat.
3,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 202 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 222 .. Last Next »