Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
T11ky chapter 24 . 2/21
Too good. Deliciously good. To the point where I read from beginning to end. Shame how it hasn't been updated in 4 years...although I could still wish/hope? You certainly have talent as I enjoyed every chapter of this. That's all I wanted to say thanks for the good reading material Kiiam
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/15
Actually your Sage explanation dosnt make much sense, you say he hasnt been through Sage training, but he has... its not like the toads have a key to unlock your body for Nature chakra... You seem to think that Toad oil has to be used to make the body be able to use nature chakra, which isnt true, Toad oil is a crutch they use for their summoners for them to be able to easier absorb the Nature chakra, Humans dont use Nature chakra, so they dont know what it feels like, therefore, the cheat, AKA Toad oil.
But when you know how to use it, you dont need it anymore.

The only real requirement for Sage training is large chakra reserves, you cant honestly say he dosnt have that... Hell the kid would probably have enough as a toddler.

Sorry, but the way you nerf Naruto is just so unappealing, dont get me wrong, I GET why youre doing it, and on some level I agree that your story needs Naruto weak currently.
Which is the problem isnt it? Which im pretty sure you noticed since you abandoned this story, your foundation was flawed.

Good luck in the future.

PS. this is why I like AU stories alot, these things wouldnt really matter if it was AU, but you state that its going to be canon for a loong while, and well, you want to do that you need to follow, well, canon, Ill bet you my left pinkie Hashirama didnt go do the Toads asking for oil for learning Sage mode xD
Squarekiddo chapter 4 . 2/15
I like everything except Naruto, which is a pretty big part sadly.

He seems so Pre-sageish, when in fact he was a damn WAR, i dont like how his personality is, its like he never even been in the war, like he dosnt have any skills beside his Pre-sage stage, hell you still have him moulding a Rasengan with a clone!
Why lie chapter 24 . 1/31
4 years
otaku2549 chapter 24 . 1/9
so yeah, the grammar is quite good and understandable and spelling mistake, naah just 2/3 words it's not a big deal for fanfic except for big stuff, and also. how much time since you promise for next chapter?
NPCrusader chapter 24 . 1/4
This story is pure gold, and I know I've read it already once or twice before. I am so sad to see you haven't continued this story for quite some time. Every time I read this I get so into it that I almost forget that I wont find out beyond what you've written so far, so when I come to the end I groan because there's nothing new yet.

I implore you to resume this story, I know you're still active as a writer here on FF, so please find it within you to take this story's reins once more and tell us what happens next.
Julian chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Hey man, recently found this story from a friend of mine, and gotta say it's fantastic! Can't wait for the next chapter, but I noticed it hasn't been updated in a long time. Is the story finished or are you planning on continuing it?
InfernoChomp4444 chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
. L
IllMindBrandon chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
It's been 3 years! QnQ when will this story be updated again?
bigmac1 chapter 24 . 11/13/2015
Love the story so far.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
This fanfic is great! I hope you continue it even though you have not updates in a few consider updating soon.
charlescampbelljr81 chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
This is really interesting. I have read this nonstop since I found it. I think this'd would make a really interesting Manga and anime. You should submit this to the creators of Naruto and see if they will do it. Keep up what your doing, this is a great story.
moonlight10060 chapter 24 . 10/11/2015
Dammit.
Well now shit got real
Blazingwaffle chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
Really love the story keep it up
BitteOrca chapter 24 . 9/18/2015