Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Very well done how you develop the Team 7 friendship and quickly move away from Sasuke's arrogance over being a Uchiha so prevalent in fics covering Part I (he mostly seems to display it in Part II)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
The accusation of Sasuke being gay was just too priceless!
joshwm5278 chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
this story is amazing, i especially love the naruto x hinata moment so please include more stuff like that and please never stop writing this story, i can't wait for the next chapter
orangecatzz chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
This story is really awesome! on a side note, Yuzura reminds me of Virgo from Fairy Tail xD
kaserking chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
WHERES CHAPTER 25?
yangster1234 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I have no idea why but I immediately started shaking my head and saying "Nonononono!" When Naruto thought that he could give his friends their "old" memories... Seemed like a bad idea to me...
bi0nicc0mmand3r chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Pleases Update
Or someone adopt!
euroteres chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
That was actually a damn good fight between Hinata and Neji.
Lawrence chapter 24 . 10/10/2014
this is Awesome more Naruto kill Orochimaru and Will he change the STORY
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
interesting
Hatsumi Blade chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
PFTHAMAUURHH (My attempt at a 'normal' laugh?) ... NARUHINA!
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
God. Damn it. Why is it that every single good Naruto time travel fic I've ever read is discontinued or hasn't been updated in years? I want to know what happens dammit!
Jose19 chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I am amazed in this chapter because you showed a side of Hiashi that I never seen before because the Hyugas in general are showed as very rigid and unchanging even with their emotions towards their Clan members, and I hated for the way the Branch Family was treated with this seal.
Jose19 chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
This chapter was simply wonderful not only by conveying what Hinata's dreams are but also showing the way Hinata improved by Naruto's efforts. This scene reminds me of when Naruto saved the village from Pein's attack because he gained the acceptance of the village, and in a sort of way Hinata gained a acceptance in this chapter.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
The Hinata pairing is my favorite one in the series because personally I don't think that Sakura fits with Naruto personally, and I lost a great deal of respect towards her but it is the Author's fault for that because of the way he wrote her.
3,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »