Reviews for New Life, Second Chances
Blazingwaffle chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
Really love the story keep it up
BitteOrca chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
Plz update
Guest chapter 24 . 9/17/2015
Where next chapter I want more man come on
assassain4522 chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
hi
Guest chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
I am digging this want more
Bro chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
Awesome plz make more YuzuraXNaruto or HakuXNaruto but anyways plz update soon!
TitanSteel chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
please man, when are you going to update this story again? you updated almost three years ago! do you even plan to continue this awesome story? please do.
Bloody9000 chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
please update soon!
Ratchet2546 chapter 24 . 7/28/2015
Really hope you haven't abandoned
LilliesCry chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I hope you'll read this!
I think if you could see all the emotions and reactions I had while reading your story that you could remember that your story is a true pleasure. I personally am never going to tire of reading Naruto fan fiction! Your story is truly amazing and I have loved every minute and will keep thinking about it for a long time. Maybe one day you'll give us a glimpse of the ending you had in store. This is really amazing. I can say so much about the plot and characters and choices!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Unnecessary fighting ..spilled the good background mood but still its interesting plot.
naruto's fan chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
A story without happy end is not a story and
Minako25 chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
This one is a shame to not be continued. Although I understand why and it was a massive and bold undertaking. And our of all the "time travel" stories I have sampled, this one is my favorite. Yes it does follow the traditional story line, but deviates just enough to keep it unique, active and interesting.
shadowelf144 chapter 24 . 6/30/2015
you tease author you tease i just really got into this and now a cliff hanger ?
Lulumo chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
I think he should give memories back to Shikamaru... also where's Kurama Naruto's true partner? QAQ don't tell me he disappeared or something... ;A;
3,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »