Reviews for The Nekomata Guardian
Sakurazero chapter 28 . 7/23/2011
Awww how sweet i love the ending yay!
Rukia's Reflection chapter 28 . 11/23/2010
You are a truly gifted writer. Going on to read the next one! Excellent job!
Puppylove7 chapter 28 . 11/1/2010
Very nicely done. I'm sorry that I have not left any reviews in quite some time, but I've been kind of busy and I lost my interest in reading fanfictons for a bit. I know you have the next story up in the series, so I'm going to read that now. Keep up the good work.
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
oh mi godness its over sooo sadd but i cant wait to start reading this new one ill start right away!
xxdarienchibaloverxx chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
well who doesn't love dog ears? they are so cute lol awwww kirara is so happy. now arashi is there. lol gonna read the prologue of Family Reunion! let's so how it goes!
blackdame chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
That couldn't have ended any better totally awesome!
Taraah36 chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
You know the funny thing... I was so tempted to hit next to go to the next chapter LMAO! Good thing that you updated because now I'm ready to read like a mad woman LOL!

I enjoyed this wonderful tale that you have spun and I look forward to the next story :-)

until then..

CIAO!
ScarletCamellia chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Awwwww.

What a satisfying ending...two sweet couples dozing off to sleep together. :)

Now I really can't wait for Family Reunion. This is so exciting!
xxdarienchibaloverxx chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
awwww silly shippou making fireworks no matter how awesome that was lol. yay they're back! ahhh the story is ending! it's so awesome though love the chapter! now just to wait for tomorrow!
butterfly here i come chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
You update relly fast I didn't have time to revie for four chapters almost. I can't wait until the next chapter. I loved this one and can't wait to see what you put in the next one.
blackdame chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
OMG I so thought you was going to leave it as a cliff hanger! Can't wait to see how you put it all together.
ScarletCamellia chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
They're back!

Looking forward to the epilogue, and then to Family Reunion! YAYYY!
Taraah36 chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
LOL its funny because In a way Arashi reminds me of Sesshomaru only a cat LOL! I really love this story, please update soon!

Even though I know you will :-DDD

It's funny too that Shippo got busted anyway LMAO! He almost off the hook too..sigh..shame really LMAO!
HeatherLee chapter 27 . 10/23/2010
I can't believe they are finally back. How many more chapters before "Family Reunion"?
xxdarienchibaloverxx chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
uh huh. nice chapter. of course ramen would save the day. blackmail a dog demon with yumminess that is instant ramen XD love the chapter! can't wait for the next one tomorrow!