Reviews for Scars that Sting
avelly chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This is really great story. Pls continue. I know it has been 2 years. But i really like the story. Pls pls continue
Emovation chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Reread this, it's extremely well written and in character. You set the atmosphere well and I hope you continue.
Hisami93 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I know the last chapter was posted some time ago, but even thought I want to say someting about those three chapters.
I dont' know why, but I like this paring. I looked for some fanfiction about them and I found your story. I strated reading and I was enraptured. I really mean it. The way you descibed feeling of Hisagi or Soi Fon it's so... natural. In fanfction sometimes the authores change nature of characters, but then I read those chapter I thought that you portrey Hisagi and Soi Fon like it would be done in manga and anime. Because of that your story is something unique.
After reading I'm very intrigued, because this whole thing with Soul Essence is really interesting and the mission of shinigamis and the memories from the first chapter.
I hope that maybe you will write something, but if not then I would read those chapters, because it won't be wated time ;)
Good luck!

Hisami
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Finish your blasted story. Please. Even if it's the worst ending anyone has ever read, at least get up the motivation to finish what you got people hooked too.

Thunder
wolfteam000 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I love your writing, hopefully you'll update
Devellicus chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I love this story, you're really good at writing. I love how you establish the scene without boring the reader but still being quite detailed and interesting, especially while describing the 2nd division. Your description has to be my favorite in all the ones I read. You're doing great on the characterisation as well and I can see Soi Fon growing and developing, slowly but surely :)

It's sad that you left it off here, followed and favourited. Waiting in anticipation for the next installment.
RH96 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
At first I thought you had abandoned this great story but then read that you're half way done with the next chapter, and I got so excited can't wait til next update!
Max Tiger chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
Brilliatly written with good length and no unnecessary detail. It was a great read and after a long time I am interested in a Bleach fanfic. Hope to see more too.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
are you dead? Cuz that sucks, this story rocks and it not updated
Blueberry Absinth chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
I hope you update this soon :O HisagixSoifon is a rather ignored pairing and it's quite hard to find good stories of it .
Hananokimitachiyahoo.com chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
I really enjoyed the way you wrote the characters. And their thoughts while also showing a lot about each character by how they reacted to eachother. It made this a very engaging story. I also like the originality of your plot with the mysterious begining with a n unnamed acadamy student and the soul metal being stolen from noble families. I really hoe you are enspired to write mord soon and i'm adding you to my bookmarks. :)
abercrombie1218w chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! afterall u only hav one story! its really good, i lik how soifon keeps insulting hisagi! :)
C.mpL1caT3d chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
this is the best freakin story ever!

i like how it isn't all mushy in the beginning and there on, that would be too much romance.

your grasp of the characters is unfathomable and i can't wait till the next chapter.

there's not many shuuhei and soi fon fanfics out there. and this is definitely one of the best if not the number one.:)
Bad one chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Yay a new chapter! I thought the story was forgotten so I didn't check for it. Glad to see that I was wrong.

Oh,cool! Mysterious bad guys have appeared!
Parallaxm chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I wasn't even aware this was a pairing before reading this fic... But crack pairings can be nice in a liberal sense; there's lots more freedom in characterization and interpretation, without crossing the boundaries of OOC-ness.

I thought you did a splendid job of keeping them in character; Soi Fong is such a cold but skilled Captain- you can tell she's a prideful woman; but she's not completely heartless, either. All the details give so much more life to this interesting plot. I commend you on this well-written story (just a few punctuation errors here and there) with great potential- and I'm awaiting your next update!