Reviews for Don't Touch Anything
Guest chapter 64 . 11/5/2013
Read all 64 the past 3 days haha amazing! I was wondering how you thought of the name lenore? She's Eli's roommate now lol and im guessing this was written a while ago
Guest chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
sex
shayon chapter 64 . 7/25/2012
heeeey i really miss this story and im desperately waiting for you to update! i hope u add more chapters soon :)
superfresh chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
do a one shot of clare telling eli about asher sexually harrassing her!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
so sweet love it
superfresh chapter 64 . 6/24/2012
you should do a one shot about eli and clare getting back together...like a few months after the frostival or something

and they're back together and eli notices that clare's purity ring is gone and she has to tell him that she had sex with jake!

just an idea i was thinking about hahah

but either way post more soon!
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 64 . 6/8/2012
Ahhhhh! You just gotta update soon!:)
Crissychan350 chapter 64 . 5/25/2012
So cute! Looking forward to more updates.
Rawr Olivia Grace chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I 3 this chapter!:) I 3 the ending even more!
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 64 . 5/13/2012
Awee, baby' Gabe!
sushi.23 chapter 64 . 5/13/2012
Love it
kindly fuck off xx chapter 63 . 2/21/2012
It took me two hours to read all of these. I laughed, I cried. I can't wait for more my favorites where the lighthearted ones. Thanks for telling me to read these haha.
ImaginationOfJessica chapter 62 . 2/19/2012
I just thought of an idea! Ok you should make a chapter of when Eli,and Clare try the cinnamon know like when you put cinnamon on a spoon and put it in your mouth and see who can swallow it all :)
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 63 . 1/26/2012
You literally had me burying my head into a pillow when Clare said that she ran back into the house to get Eli's headphones. Bravo! :D