Reviews for Growing Pains
Witty Eagle Proud Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Despite the fact it's half past one in the morning, I'm reviewing. This is truly magical, and you can feel the tension, agony and unwilling feelings in Louis' character. And the fact that Luna seems to give him those little 'I know' looks and he's her favourite, despite the other eleven - it's so perceptive of her. And when Louis stepped away for Luna's sake concerning her heart - my feels broke. Definitely one of the deepest cases of 'if you love someone, let them go'. All in all, up to your usual epic standard, and I don't seem to remember reading any Louina from you, or if I've explored that pair at all.
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I just loved this! You have to write mor(e) for them!

XD

Louis is such a little b*stard, lol. I love how spiteful he is because he's just "one of the Weasleys." Hehe, I laughed really hard when I read the part about Lorcan. I really liked how his attraction to Luna grew step by step as he got older; it made the pairing so believable. Great job!

:D

-Morghen
controlled climb chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Goshh Mew. You write cross-gen so well!

Especially in Free Verse xD

I just love the way you've done this! Louis's feelings shone through, and I like how you've made him 'just one of the crowd.'

Great job ;D