Reviews for Paradise Reborn
PaulaRway chapter 11 . 1/29
Loved it. Action. Adventure. And then I realized it wasn't finished and was sad LOL. I hope you find you way to finish this one day. I'm hooked!
baabsrn chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I'm really missing your writing. Hope all is well with you and your family
iamdkscully chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I know that quite a bit of time has passed but I do hope you'll be able to come back to this story. I loved the first one and almost didn't let myself read this one knowing it wasn't finished. You are a great writer and I hope to read more one day soon!
Dozi199 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Hi, really enjoying this fic. Is there any more to it? You write a great story! I like the way you've captured the characters...very true to form.
Anna chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I am so glad to see that you have posted another chapter of this story! It's a great one too with Sam full of fear and self doubt and Teal'c understanding, reliable and strong as ever. Please keep writing and bring this story to a happy conclusion, I always enjoy your writing.
YesSir chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Really enjoying this fic, i went back and read Paradise bound and loved it - so happy there's more. Thank you
beverlycat chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
I can't tell you how happy I am to read your writing again. Thank you.
dpdp chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Wonderful. More please. What happens now? So Sam and Teal'c rescue Jack and Daniel? Very exciting story. Thank you.
Eb Evans chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Yea! So glad you're back to this - and still in great form. Loved the latest chapter and surprised myself that I remembered where we were. Thx for picking this up again.
RoseA26 chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Great to see you back and writing again! Excellent chapter, I had to reread the earlier ones to jolt the o' memory to what was going on. Excellent story and I look forward to more, asap pretty please :) . Thanks
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
I actually started reading this ages ago not realizing that it was a WIP. I'm so glad you've decided to finish it. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment!
sagmummy chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Nice to have you back. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Yay! So glad you are back. Looking forward to reading the story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Escellent chapter! I've missed this (I went back and re-read some to remind myself). Thanks so much for continuing!
contrarymotion chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
it's been a long time since I've read a WIP - but when I saw the title, I didn't even stop to check! You've drawn me into the "paradise" universe again and I hope find out what happens soon!

I liked the role-reversal you did in this one, with carter on the outside of the forcefield instead.