Reviews for Paradise Reborn
Dozi199 chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Oh come on...you're killing us all here! Do I have to beg for an update? Ok then...begging!, Puhleeeese...puhleese...give us more!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Hi there! Still holding my breath...wonderful story, really hope there will be more soon...please!
JackCracker86 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Such a great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter(s)!
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
WOW !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Amazing! I'm there with them! This story is so powerful. You write it so very well. Thank you.
Fooferah chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
That chapter was everything I hoped it would be.
dpdp chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Excellent. Wonderful chapter. More please.
houghtam chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
So perfect... The last line... So perfect!
kahuna chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
SO nice to get an update. Poor Jack. I'm not sure how Sam is going to fix this.
Dafidowndilly chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Thank you for continuing this story.
This chapter has definitely spelled out a reason as good as any to continue to fight to live... Now I am wondering how they will get the device off him. I am also curious to find out, if they will try to rebury their emotions or find a solution enabling them to be together. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Zoser chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
When you consider all of this and then think of Metamorphisis, when Jack asks Nirriti to heal Carter and she can do anything she wants to him, it is so much more powerful.
This is a fabulous chapter!
Anna chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
What a fantastic chapter! Much as I love UST I also love it when it finally gets resolved. I've always loved your writing and I can't tell you how delighted I am that you have picked up this story again. I had dispaired of ever seeing it completed! The dynamic between Sam and Jack is so well drawn here, and always, your story oozes dramatic tension. Thank you!
Smiffy11052 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Wow!
taurigirl1 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Bomb being tied to his nervous system ..wow ! That will not be easy to fix. Liked the way Sam kept him going and their both admitting how they feel.
Fooferah chapter 13 . 9/5/2015
As soon as I read his jacket was zipped up all the way I figured he was rigged. So I totally cringed every time Jack moved after that. You never know what's gonna trigger one of those bombs, but I'm guessing it'll be a challenge to disarm. Good thing there's a super genius in the house.