Reviews for Paradise Reborn
Starbuck17 chapter 15 . 6/11
Yay thanks for updating! Really enjoying the story, especially where the Jack and Sam relationship is heading. Please update again soon!
wenywen chapter 15 . 6/9
Wow, I was really glad to see this update. Now I just need to go back and reread the rest of the story. Thanks for taking the time to continue this story.
megmeyer chapter 15 . 6/5
Very happy you continued! Thanks for this update! I, too, might have to go back and reread, just to get caught back up on things!
dpdp chapter 15 . 6/5
Excellent. Exciting time frame for all. Doesn't sound like SG1 could much help. Looking forward to more. Enjoying your story very much. Thanks.
kahuna chapter 15 . 6/4
Thank you muchly for the update. I had to review a couple of the recent chapters and think I'd better re-read the entire story to know what's really going on.

But this is so riveting. I hope you'll be able to work a bit on it in the near future. Thank you for sharing.
Dafidowndilly chapter 15 . 6/4
I was excited to see a continuing chapter and hope to see more... Mahalo!
houghtam chapter 15 . 6/4
Yay! You made my day when I saw a new chapter! Can't wait for more!
Jane chapter 15 . 6/4
So please you have added another chapter.
I've really enjoyed your story and hope there is more coming!
Dozi199 chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Oh come on...you're killing us all here! Do I have to beg for an update? Ok then...begging!, Puhleeeese...puhleese...give us more!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Hi there! Still holding my breath...wonderful story, really hope there will be more soon...please!
JackCracker86 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Such a great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter(s)!
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
WOW !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Amazing! I'm there with them! This story is so powerful. You write it so very well. Thank you.
Fooferah chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
That chapter was everything I hoped it would be.
dpdp chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Excellent. Wonderful chapter. More please.