Reviews for Paradise Reborn
N8iveTexan chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Holy Hannah, can you write a story! I'm completely enthralled with your writing, particularly Paradise and now, Paradise Reborn. Vivid imagery, accurate characterizations, uncanny pacing of adventure... I cannot wait to read the rest of Paradise Reborn! You know that feeling of momentary stunned helplessness you get when your power suddenly goes out? Yeah... That's what it was like getting to the end of chapter 15 and noticing there's no 'next' button! Lol Please, please keep going! :-)
Anna chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Thank you for this chapter. As ever, you write beautifully, evoking the landscape for those of us who have never experienced it as well as keeping the suspense up in as masterful way as ever. Excellent characterisation and just a bit of whump along with a healthy dose of angst are also hallmarks of yours. Please, please finish this, I just love it!
Starbuck17 chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
Yay thanks for updating! Really enjoying the story, especially where the Jack and Sam relationship is heading. Please update again soon!
wenywen chapter 15 . 6/9/2016
Wow, I was really glad to see this update. Now I just need to go back and reread the rest of the story. Thanks for taking the time to continue this story.
megmeyer chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Very happy you continued! Thanks for this update! I, too, might have to go back and reread, just to get caught back up on things!
dpdp chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
Excellent. Exciting time frame for all. Doesn't sound like SG1 could much help. Looking forward to more. Enjoying your story very much. Thanks.
kahuna chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Thank you muchly for the update. I had to review a couple of the recent chapters and think I'd better re-read the entire story to know what's really going on.

But this is so riveting. I hope you'll be able to work a bit on it in the near future. Thank you for sharing.
Dafidowndilly chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I was excited to see a continuing chapter and hope to see more... Mahalo!
houghtam chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
Yay! You made my day when I saw a new chapter! Can't wait for more!
Jane chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
So please you have added another chapter.
I've really enjoyed your story and hope there is more coming!
Dozi199 chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Oh come on...you're killing us all here! Do I have to beg for an update? Ok then...begging!, Puhleeeese...puhleese...give us more!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Hi there! Still holding my breath...wonderful story, really hope there will be more soon...please!
JackCracker86 chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Such a great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter(s)!
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
WOW !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Amazing! I'm there with them! This story is so powerful. You write it so very well. Thank you.