Reviews for Paradise Reborn
kahuna chapter 13 . 8/29
Gasp! Definitely wasn't expecting that but in retrospect, this IS Nirrti.

Thank you for the update.
dpdp chapter 13 . 8/28
Excellent. Very scary. What happens now or more more please.
Dafidowndilly chapter 13 . 8/28
Oh what a build up, I could almost hear the theatrical music.
I really like the thoughtfulness about the decor or now, the lack there of; hope there will be an explanation. My curiosity has been piqued.
A bomb strapped to the outside of his chest, there has to be more to it... Some genetic engineering or thread to it ... Looking forward to the next chapter and finding out.
Zoser chapter 13 . 8/28
"I rather die myself than lose Carter" - I guess that goes for Sam as well. Not gonna lose the colonel.
Holy Hannah! Please, please, update soon...what a cliffhanger!
I enjoy all your stories - this is brilliant , as ever! Thank you.
taurigirl1 chapter 13 . 8/27
OMG...was not expecting that ending ! Please update soon
dpdp chapter 12 . 8/24
Cute. Enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
Dafidowndilly chapter 12 . 8/24
Pigs, how apropos. I am glad to see the new chapter and look forward to more.
taurigirl1 chapter 12 . 8/24
So glad you updated this story. I think your chapter was good.
rachel-kree chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
I truly hope that you'll finish this story someday ... Excellent writing skills!
PaulaRway chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Loved it. Action. Adventure. And then I realized it wasn't finished and was sad LOL. I hope you find you way to finish this one day. I'm hooked!
baabsrn chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I'm really missing your writing. Hope all is well with you and your family
iamdkscully chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I know that quite a bit of time has passed but I do hope you'll be able to come back to this story. I loved the first one and almost didn't let myself read this one knowing it wasn't finished. You are a great writer and I hope to read more one day soon!
Dozi199 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Hi, really enjoying this fic. Is there any more to it? You write a great story! I like the way you've captured the characters...very true to form.
Anna chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I am so glad to see that you have posted another chapter of this story! It's a great one too with Sam full of fear and self doubt and Teal'c understanding, reliable and strong as ever. Please keep writing and bring this story to a happy conclusion, I always enjoy your writing.