Reviews for Paradise Reborn
JackCracker86 chapter 14 . 9/9
Such a great story. Cannot wait for the next chapter(s)!
pain in the mikta chapter 14 . 9/8
Amazing! I'm there with them! This story is so powerful. You write it so very well. Thank you.
Fooferah chapter 14 . 9/7
That chapter was everything I hoped it would be.
dpdp chapter 14 . 9/7
Excellent. Wonderful chapter. More please.
houghtam chapter 14 . 9/7
So perfect... The last line... So perfect!
kahuna chapter 14 . 9/7
SO nice to get an update. Poor Jack. I'm not sure how Sam is going to fix this.
Dafidowndilly chapter 14 . 9/7
Thank you for continuing this story.
This chapter has definitely spelled out a reason as good as any to continue to fight to live... Now I am wondering how they will get the device off him. I am also curious to find out, if they will try to rebury their emotions or find a solution enabling them to be together. Hope the next chapter is up soon.
Zoser chapter 14 . 9/7
When you consider all of this and then think of Metamorphisis, when Jack asks Nirriti to heal Carter and she can do anything she wants to him, it is so much more powerful.
This is a fabulous chapter!
Anna chapter 14 . 9/7
What a fantastic chapter! Much as I love UST I also love it when it finally gets resolved. I've always loved your writing and I can't tell you how delighted I am that you have picked up this story again. I had dispaired of ever seeing it completed! The dynamic between Sam and Jack is so well drawn here, and always, your story oozes dramatic tension. Thank you!
Smiffy11052 chapter 14 . 9/7
taurigirl1 chapter 14 . 9/7
Bomb being tied to his nervous system ! That will not be easy to fix. Liked the way Sam kept him going and their both admitting how they feel.
Fooferah chapter 13 . 9/5
As soon as I read his jacket was zipped up all the way I figured he was rigged. So I totally cringed every time Jack moved after that. You never know what's gonna trigger one of those bombs, but I'm guessing it'll be a challenge to disarm. Good thing there's a super genius in the house.
kahuna chapter 13 . 8/29
Gasp! Definitely wasn't expecting that but in retrospect, this IS Nirrti.

Thank you for the update.
dpdp chapter 13 . 8/28
Excellent. Very scary. What happens now or more more please.