Reviews for What if A Very Supernatural Christmas
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
Hey, wow. Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I'd say that's about as happy an ending as this gang ever gets so yay. And actually, it's about the healthiest choices any of them ever made. It's a little sad to think of the brothers not together, but if they weren't going to be hunting and watching each others backs, Dean needed to be doing his own thing for once while Sam played catch up with the world.

What's next?
BadassSami13 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
I really like this and I cant waot to see how it ends.
Animefouryou chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
wow dean john found sam wonder what will happen next add more want to read more thanks
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
AWW! Poor Sam. He doesn't know how to act as an adult because he doesn't remember growing up. Damn fairies and their pee jar! And poor Dean spending all that time feeling guilty. Yep, this is a sad story. But if they'd just had a normal Christmas, that probably would have been sad too once John took them away and back into their crummy hunting life. These guys can't catch a break ever!
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Oh man, they never rescued him and now its 10 years later. Uh oh- now what could this all mean? Poor Dean being numb and confused for 10 years- but what the heck happened to Sam the whole time (other than having to constantly pee in a jar?)
Animefouryou chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
wow sam at bobby's what will john and dean do once they seen sammy add more want to read more thanks
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Oh snap! Well, you know with John Winchester as the Dad, Child Protective Services is always waiting in the wings. But now they'll all be fugitives! And in the meantime, Poor Sammy's still stuck in Fairy Land being forced to pull a Kevin Costner in Waterworld... *shudder*. ACK! I have no idea how this will be resolved, but I'm still hoping for a happy ending (you know, as happy as it gets for this gang)
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Oh man! For a second there- I thought "At last! The bad guys did nothing but give Sam flowers!" HA HA HA... No such luck though. Then I was afraid that they were dressing him up as their dead daughter Amy or something (the flowing white robe and all) which would be bad because if Sam escaped, Dean would NEVER let him live that down. But trapped in Fairy Land and forced to pee in a jar? OY! Never would have expected that! So that's what happens to all those urine samples at the doctors office *shudder*. Poor Sammy! Stuck in Fairy Land til he's 18 (though I suppose that's better than being stuck as a nekkid statue for 40 years)

And Poor Dean. He has no idea where his brother is and can only remember his last nicer Christmas (no wonder that Boston Market held such fond memories for him) John can be so dense sometimes. Jumping to the conclusion the boys fought over the amulet while Bobby figured out Sam just gave it to Dean instead. Maybe Bobby can hypnotize Dean and at least get him to remember the house he was in and the people who drugged him (with PIE!) But not sure that'll help them get into Fairy Land! EEEP!
girlyghoul chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
AHHH! I knew it... nothing ever goes good for those Winchesters! And no it's not weird. Lots of families cook ridiculous amounts of food on the holidays- or at least they used to. Post WWII women had Betty Crocker drilled into their heads and passed that tradition onto their daughters. I think it's only very recently people have finally realized the idea of that much food is nuts unless there are lots of people coming to dinner.

But in this case... THESE PEOPLE ARE EVIL! EVILL! WHERE'S SAMMY! WHERE! WHY! Aww, kiddo... shoulda just kept the Sapphire Barbie! Eeeep!
renegade-chevy chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OH NO SAMMY! lol. he needs a bell around his neck so dean knows where he is. haha. Liking this one so far:D man your family christmas sounds great. i never had anything like that. all my family lives in england and we're in australia. we never have a family christmas with crazy pie making grandmas. lol. sounds amazing.

cant wait for th enext bit :D

girlyghoul chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
"Dean didn't feel special very often." ARRRGH! *Sniff!* These boys and their messed up childhoods always get to me! Esp. Little Sam being sweet enough to realize that the stolen gifts might have messed up some other kids' Christmas.

But now... Call me cynical but I don't trust these people. I'd like to think they just invite these strange kids in, keep them warm, feed them something better than the Funyons they had and maybe even find a boy present laying around for Sam...

But these are the Winchesters... and this is a Katy M VT story. I should probably just go straight to hiding under the bed...