Reviews for The Art of Seduction and Revenge
CrimsonClocks chapter 6 . 1/20
I have to say after reading all six chapters this story looks very promising! (: I can't wait to see all the revenge plots out.
Like, What did Ichigo ask Chad to do?
What does Szayel want Ichigo to do to Uryuu and is it bad enough to get Ichigo in trouble or not enough for Uryuu's ego in Ichigo's opinion?
How is he going to punish the rest?
What will Ulquiorra do? Will he rat out Ichigo and remind everyone or stay in the dark and wait his turn?
Also Is the Big Bad Kitty-Witty falling for the *cough*"Trash"*cough* from back in kindergarten? Well Grimm-cat you sir...are a moron. I hope after Ichigo humiliates you, you come crawling back to him to apologize for being a dick back then. Maybe after a few apologies, dates, flowers, chocolates, and small gifts with a bit of wooing you can probably have a SLIM chance of maybe being with our Ichi...maybe. But this is a GrimmIchi Fanfic, so hey you'll get there...

eventually.

But yes enough of my pestering questions; I think you should keep Kensei as Ichigo's Ex, because I agree with one of the reviews. We're looking for protective crazy not psycho crazy. I already guessed Kensei was going to be the Ex and I was so excited when I saw that he was. I can picture Kensei being an overprotective Ex. I agree Kenpachi was funny but Kensei is the right way to go. (;

Good luck! I hope you update soon!
InsaneMudkip chapter 6 . 1/14
Please update this soon. It is so flippin good! I cant stop reading it over and over again.
Lisette chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! Every single chapter was great! I hope you update fast! I really wished gin was in there but this chapter was great still and had me laughing on the floor!
Animagination chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THIS STORY I LOVE IT!
bleachfreakcrazydrawer237 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I would like to see shinji or byakuya as ichigo's fist but don't know if they are strong enough to beat ikkaku(at least I don't think shinji is)
Stillnight chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This is wonderful piece. I'm looking forward the next chapter already :)
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
kenpachi please! i hav to admit i hav bias on him lol i lurv kenichi! and also, even tho hanatarou was definitely unexpected and the story line was good, i don't thnk he wud fit as ichigo's 1st bf. you'll hav to change wat you said before about ichi's 1st bf havig sex on his mind from the start of their relationship. kenichi all the way! also please add more details of the violence heehee!

on a side note, i hope u make grimmy suffer first before you make them get together! and also i wish i was here for the poll for ichi's slash! i would've voted for aizen all the way! erm i'm not sure he was part of the selection but oh well.. lol
Namicchi chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I don't know where to start. I love /everything/ about this story. I think it was the first time I read a fanfic, where Ichigo tried to seduce people to hurt them and I adore this idea.

You had a genius idea with making Aizen a teacher of flirting And Ichigo fainted during their first meeting? Cute :3 I ship AiIchi almost as hard as GrimmIchi, so I'm very happy every time they have scenes together.

Ichigo dealt with Yumi in a great way; I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, and because of you an image of Starrk and Ichigo making out on Starrk's motorcycle doesn't want to leave my head. It's not a bad image, but it makes hard to concentrate on my assignment for IT classes -.-'

I love how you dealt with Renji. Yes, he deserved it. I wonder if he will find this video? Also, I hope you will prepare something big for Nnoitra; hitting a girl, seriously? Ugh, I really don't like him .

I can't wait to see what Szayel prepared for Uryuu. I don't have any idea, but knowing him, it'll be something nasty. I think Aizen has a fun with helping Ichigo and I'd love to find out what those boys tried to do to him.

Ulquiorra remembers Ichigo, right? This is why he warned Grimmjow? Hm, and because he thinks he is better than others, he won't warn everyone properly. Cold. Now I really want to know what Ichigo wants to do to him.

Aww, Grimmjow is falling in love with Ichigo? As much as I love GrimmIchi, I want Ichi-ni to hurt Grimmjow and break his heart. I-I'm not the nicest person, I know, I'm sorry. But it would be nice, if Ichigo forgave them. After all it isn't healthy to hold a grudge against someone for such a long time.

At the end: I love Shiro and the rest of Ichigo friends. They are wonderful, especially Shiro and Tensa. It's cute to read that Shiro is worried about Ichigo (yup, I ship them too) and how strong bond he seems to have with Tensa.

Oh, I almost forgot: Ichigo's boyfriend is * fanfares* Kensei.

I can't wait to read more of this story (but you know already).
Mari chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Kensei's the best ex-boyfriend, atleast in my opinion. In that part, Ikkaku got humiliated mentally, not beaten up. Continue your great work! 3
emma.m.waldenberger chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
OMG KENPACHI ALL THE WAY! Lol and luv your storys! /
GrimmKitty6 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
It should be Kensei! That one flowed really well! And kensei is such a protective sweetie! And if you make a pairing at then end, it should be them! They should get back together! Ichi and him sound so cute! -giggles- he totally fits the good protective I'll-beat-the-shit-out-of-you-if-you-hurt-my-boyfriend kind of lover! He and Ichi just mold so well together! This should be a KenseiIchi! 3 *giggles* Hope you continue this story! It's so funny!
ekf9802 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
please update it soon! I am waiting it pretty much
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2013