Reviews for The Art of Seduction and Revenge
lotisflower5 chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
i love this so much! i almost died laughing when i read the ex-boyfriend outakes! (you tell him hana-kun!) please, please, PLEASE! update again soon! you are amazing :)
fan chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
please continue
Ironic Obsession chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
I though you said it wouldn't take a year to update? Anyway great story, brains triumphing over brawn, yay! Kensei or Kenoachi should probably be Ichi's fist boyfriend since they can help beat up the others. But Hanatarou was so uniquely written it would be really cool to still have him in the story. Please update soon and keep up the good work!
LostFairyMantic chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I'm in love, oohs ichigo is being the cutest thing, making his own sexy harem...well, kind of?...

Anyways, I can't WAIT until Grimjjow. I'm a little disappointed that baldy wouldn't go after ichigo, but eh, whatevs. I love brutal ichigo! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I regret reading this story, it hasn't been updated in forever :( now im left with wanting more... More that will never come, probably.
Lynna chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Or u could also make tsukishima one of ichigos exes, idk i always like the thought of tsukishima and ichigo together! Maybe its just me but i love the thought of those two!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I want Kenny to be his ex! And gin and ichi doesn't seem right to me either lol. It would have been cool if it was starrk though but im glad his even in this story and as a biker!
Obliviousuke chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
You should make it someone like byakuya...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
CrimsonClocks chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I have to say after reading all six chapters this story looks very promising! (: I can't wait to see all the revenge plots out.
Like, What did Ichigo ask Chad to do?
What does Szayel want Ichigo to do to Uryuu and is it bad enough to get Ichigo in trouble or not enough for Uryuu's ego in Ichigo's opinion?
How is he going to punish the rest?
What will Ulquiorra do? Will he rat out Ichigo and remind everyone or stay in the dark and wait his turn?
Also Is the Big Bad Kitty-Witty falling for the *cough*"Trash"*cough* from back in kindergarten? Well Grimm-cat you sir...are a moron. I hope after Ichigo humiliates you, you come crawling back to him to apologize for being a dick back then. Maybe after a few apologies, dates, flowers, chocolates, and small gifts with a bit of wooing you can probably have a SLIM chance of maybe being with our Ichi...maybe. But this is a GrimmIchi Fanfic, so hey you'll get there...

eventually.

But yes enough of my pestering questions; I think you should keep Kensei as Ichigo's Ex, because I agree with one of the reviews. We're looking for protective crazy not psycho crazy. I already guessed Kensei was going to be the Ex and I was so excited when I saw that he was. I can picture Kensei being an overprotective Ex. I agree Kenpachi was funny but Kensei is the right way to go. (;

Good luck! I hope you update soon!
InsaneMudkip chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Please update this soon. It is so flippin good! I cant stop reading it over and over again.
Lisette chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I love this story! Every single chapter was great! I hope you update fast! I really wished gin was in there but this chapter was great still and had me laughing on the floor!
Animagination chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
PLEASE CARRY ON WITH THIS STORY I LOVE IT!
bleachfreakcrazydrawer237 chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I would like to see shinji or byakuya as ichigo's fist but don't know if they are strong enough to beat ikkaku(at least I don't think shinji is)
Stillnight chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
This is wonderful piece. I'm looking forward the next chapter already :)