Reviews for The Target Mystery
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Great five chapters. Please continue the story as you have been doing it.
I suppose Holmes' perspective is my favorite one out of all of them so far.
Geardirector chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Very impressive stuff this is. I'm a huuuuge fan of Agatha Christie's Marple and Poirot, but Holmes ain't bad either.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Naureen97 chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
I just found this story, and I think you're doing a great job with it. There's only one crossover on these two great detectives (I'm still trying to hide my disappointment). Please keep writing, you're good. And I have a habit of writing very short chapters as well, so no comments on that. :D

update, please, please, please!

oNaureeno
Lord Voldemort XIV chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This is simply wonderful. There are a few orthograpgical errors, but it's fine. I hope you continue.
Stutley Constable chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
As others have noted, the chapters are very short. You mentioned this also. I've noticed a few misspelled words but that's nothing unusual. I do it myself more often than I would like. Longer chapters would also help to maintain the pace of the story and help it to flow.

Keeping the clues secret from your readers is something that could cause people to lose interest. Let's hear what our detectives think of them. You must be careful to not be too clever along those lines. Throw the dog a bone and he will keep coming back.

You've put some thought into this, I think. I encourage you to push yourself creatively. Try to add more details in mood and feeling for your characters. This will let the reader know more about the characters as you see them and beef up your chapters in the bargain. I think your amount of detail regarding the surroundings is good. You give enough to set the scene without distracting from what is going on.
ZomboDeZany chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I like this story, although the chapters are a little too short for my taste - but that's just me, really, don't worry about that.

I think this is a really good idea and I can't wait to see what happens next :)
lalunaticscribe chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
There are only three; bronze, silver, and gold, in that particular standard. You figure it out. The starting is nice, but then... *phut*
lalunaticscribe chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I recommend you read 'A Mysterious Affair in Scarlet' by Ms Jack Darling. She does a good job at it, and thus set the gold standard for Sherlock Holmes X Hercule Poirot crossovers. This is...a bronze standard.
Iella chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Please continue! This has great potential and is already off to a great start! Well done!
XXHouseMDXX chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
This looks really interesting can't wait to see the interactions between Poirot and Holmes. Holmes is my all time favourite. Looking forward to your next update :)