Reviews for Met War once, lovely woman'
LadyLier chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Haha Amazing! Thank you!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
There is a Doctor Who/Good Omens T-shirt at Teefury.
CapitainIAmNotARobot chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Very interesting, extremely believable
Timemidae chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I like the way you referenced Death and his voice. Also War's fascination with the the doctor is really interesting and makes sense.
Lexical Item chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I confess a weakness for crossovers, especially unlikely ones involving unlikely characters and parallels. I think the premise of this story is wonderfully original and that there is real potential for a unique and fascinating character interaction. For instance, War mentioning that she could hear the drums and the Master's subsequent response was brilliant. War's longing for jurisdiction over the time-war was also a nice touch.

However, even taking the length into consideration, this story has a bit of a pacing problem. There needs to be a bit more substance to really give this story a proper beginning/middle/end and, more importantly, a sense of completeness. Very short stories, even hundred word drabbles can generate that sense of completeness, but this work doesn't quite get there. I don't know how you communicate that sense other than having another insight or parallel that could tie these characters together.

For pedantic minor corrections, 'aspiration's' does not need the apostrophe. Also your second sentence is run-on and a little incoherent. Considering the overall quality of your prose, I think it's probably just a proof-reading or typo thing.

This was an incredibly original idea and an interesting look at these two characters. With a little polish, this could be a great, very short story.
Spinner Dolphin chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hello!

So, since you reviewed me, I figured I should return the favor :)

I'm not sure where this could go if turned into a full-fledged story - but what a terrifying concept! I really like it, although it makes me wonder... where was she during the year? It would be... well, frankly, it would be frightening if she turned out to be Lucy, pretending to be submissive and really plotting away.

... and now I want another GO/DW crossover. Damn.

Some technical stuff: you've got a typo - "would enhance her power greatly if his aspiration's were to be believed" I think you want "aspirations," no apostrophe. Typos, you know. Happen to the best of us :)

As I said before, I think this is an awesome idea, but I feel like it could use some expansion. So, please - write more! The possibilities for this crossover are endless - I want to read it!

SD