Reviews for Brooklyn Lovetitle may be changed later
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Okie. Brook is red or a mix of orange and red. Might want to change that. In face. Just watch part again to try and work with keep in Charaters. I mean if not can you add OCC plus an OC. Not a flame just some hints to help a little
I.S.L.Supporter chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Oh, no... A big danger coming, so soon!

(Just read your fic, now in my favorites).
jozs001 chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
Nice! Update soon! And please dont turn Anna into a gargoyle... thats so boring now.
Trunksymia chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
more please, it was just getting good. T_T
celestial writer chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Yay! You updated! XD That was a close call with Paul. Yet, I have a strange feeling that this won't be the last time that Adrianna and Brooklyn will see him... eh, who knows. Anyway, cute ending with Brooklyn thinking about Adrianna. I can't wait to see their love grow. Nice job and good luck with the next chapter! :)
Snow Wolf Alpha chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Nicely written and very engaging!

Welcome Back!

Hope to updates to this and Tiger's Rival soon.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
lol-I love it! Please update again soon! I can't wait to read more.
Rylee87 chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Hey I like your story so far. I hope you continue it.
ZanpaktosInLove chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Hey I really liked this installment its great! I hope to see more from you soon. People always give Brooklyn a soft kinda gal but its nice to see one for him with a little more fire. Hope to see some good updates from ya! X3 Great job.
Hiskubus chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
more please! i like this story :D
red-eyedgal chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
OH, i really hope you continue this story. :)
dog youkai jane chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
lol. Brooklyn needs an additude adjustment. Keep up with the good work, and UP-DATE SOON, PLEASE! _
celestial writer chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Dude, that was awesome! I love her tough attitude. I hope she annoys the heck out of Brooklyn. Good luck with the next chapter and update soon! :)
Mel chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Awesome start :3 already love the couple x3
Captain Fish chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
lol. YAY! Easily found answers for research projects! If only...*sigh*

Up-date soon,please! This looks very promising!