Reviews for Overcoming Incoming Jealousy: L i l y
Tsuki chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cooollll... cant stop reading this fic... _
TheAngelOfRoses270 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Yay! I refound this story! XD I loved this story when I first found it and I still do. It's so deep and something that every true Rin x Len fangirl wants to read. I love the part where Len tells Rin that they're soulmates... It's such a beautiful and rarely used line these days. Thank you for writing such an inspirational story and keep writing!
Rosaliee chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
omg x3 that was sooo cute i love it XD u should do more D i love you XD
Potato-chan99 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I lol'd so much. XDDDDDD

Daaww, its so cute especially the end
zoe dotson chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
god that was good i love the twins together i hate when ppl are like omg twin tinw they can't be together i say hell yes they can the awsome together!
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
ha wanta no wat was funny? When i read that Lily winked at Rin i thought OMG SHES A LESBO:O ...* awkward*um this was sweet yet cute i like it...
SNYuki chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
It is amazing how this contains such high doses of PURE AWESOME!

Seriously, this is amazing! I loved it and for all that it's worth I would like to see more of your fanfics around

SNYuki!
azurex chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
OH YESSS XD loved your story!Rin and len forever! x3
Carbonbonsin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
*Snerkysnerkysnerky* (yeah, I am actually snickering like this :T )

The ending was certainly suggestive, but it was more fluffy and cute as well. xP

Yesterday I was actually listening to some demos of Lily, and was quite impressed by her voice.

Darn, I outta start writing some fanfiction on Vocaloid as well, especially with Miki (because she's mah favorite vocaloid evar and i wuv her 3.)

But yeah, awesome story here! Keep it up!
Kerii. to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
WOOOOOAHHHHHHHH.

CUUTE AMAAAAAAA! x33333

I loved it, oh my god! It was

so cute, and I love how Len stayed

so true to Rin the whole timeeee!

TTHIS WAS GREATTTTT.
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
ZOMG. LOVE THE ENDING. ZOMGOZMGOMGOMGOMGOG!

i love you. holy shit.

"I'm positive that you should know this by now, Rin, that I definitely want to be taller than my lady."

DEFINITE SQUEAL MOMENT, RIGHT THERE!

and yes, i totally completely agree with everything you said about lily in the a/n's - i'm pretty excited about her, just disappointed with the color scheme, but it isn't lily's fault she's black and yellow and white!... maybe i have someone to pair with mikuo now? /shot (never liked neru much OTL)(and rin just BELONGS with len.)

err. i feel so stupid asking... but... is that author you're talking about in the beginning me? /shot. if it is... ZOMG I AM SO FLATTERED! *huggles*

if not... *hides in corner while being super embarassed* OTL.
vocachara chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Awhhh ! So cutee ! I thought Rin was older...but whatever, i really liked this! The ending made me smile.

Vocachara :D
Sakagami Hina chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is a seriously sweet story... I love it! It's really good for third person, too... I know I highly prefer first person, myself...

I also love how you avoid swear words, it's cute. And it totally fits Rin and Len. Who cares if you didn't have headphones on? This was amazing.

PS. I love the epilogue 3
orangeer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aw, this was seriously cute. :3 It was amazing.

Dude, you wrote this really good for a 3rd person fic. /fails at writing in 3rd person. haha

Haha, Len's a shota. xD lol. Lil-eh! xDD

You should be a Beta Reader! /goes to vote after writing this. xD

The epilogue ending was sweet. And Len gets to stay with Rin forever. I like Lily in here! :D