Reviews for Gracie
ravenclawsnerd chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
This is very well written. I really enjoyed how you used "they" and sort of defined Gracie and Adam as different people. It was very tactful, and a little unexpected. Very good. -Tanisha
Dark Angel Princess Sarah chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
i ike your story but i agree it could offend or has offended some transgender people
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I get it, the story is about about someone with a split personality. Rather than Adam being transgender, he's actually has another personality. It's fiction people, get over it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm not quite sure you understand how dysphoria works...O_O tbh, I found this a bit insulting to the trans* community.
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Although this was something I wouldn't normally read, I liked it a lot. Good job )

~Tori
Screw them Haters chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Omg , that's an amazig story ! I now love this pairing thanks to you ! And , oh well if it offends people ! It's a free country ! You can write anything you want ! Soooo , screw those haterrss (;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense at all. Adam and Gracie aren't two people in one its just Adam. That's the whole concept of being transgender; you're a guy in a girl's body. Its not girl takes over and we have different personalities. I'm not a transgender but this may offend someone who is.
TroyTransistor chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ermm... it was well-written. That's always a plus.

But as a trans-man, I have one thought of this: what the hell? I'm not sure you realise what being trans* means. Adam isn't him/her. he/she. Adam is him, he. Gracie isn't an alternate personality. Gracie doesn't take over, Adam doesn't go away.

While the concept of Adam and Fitz getting it on is interesting, what the HELL would you write Adam as Gracie for if you don't know anything about transgender people?

This story really offended me, although I'm sure that wasn't your intention in the slightest. You shouldn't have referred to Adam as the joint being of Adam and Gracie (their, they), and you REALLY shouldn't have called Adam "Gracie"- much less refer to him with female pronouns.
CRazY dANcE chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
loovee ittt but i think u should make this into a big story like continue!
ForgettingYouInACabaretxx chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
oh wow i loved it! you should definitely make this an actual story, i would love to see what would happen :)
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is friggin' amazing. I seriously hope that you make more Fitz/Adam stories.

XOXO

~Anneryn
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
amazing!

so real nad perfect.. fuck I loved it, ecspeicaly the bond Fitz wants and Adam can't...fuck haha

hugZ()
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
sexy but against everything I believe in.
pandaxtiger chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So... I'm now an Adam/Fitz shipper thanks to you :D . This story was awesome, wish it was more Adam/Fitz here though.
NoLongerInUseSorry chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Split personality disorder? Or is Adam just a little gay? Oh well~ I liked it well enough.