Reviews for Ironside Continued?
o0odaine0o0 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
gret job keeping up on the story -_-' its a shame such a good story was discontinued
Nicki chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Your story is so good! Please, Please update soon!
temari7 chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
OMG ! /
temari7 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
you are the best
temari7 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
i love it
baseball2horse chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
Your story is quite good and is full of good ideas and solid plot. HOwever the emotional turnarounds are beginning to give me a headache. You need to give people time and reason to go from madly in love to furious and back again. While I understand that the characters still love each other under their anger it still often too abrupt of a turn around. One sentence they're sreaming mad and then the very next thing thing they say is full of love and apology. People don't make that abrupt turn arounds. If you took more time to develop their emotions your story would gain a lot more depth and be more interesting to read. Other than that, keep up the great work!
mimi chapter 14 . 9/4/2011
wow! nice job! this story is amazing! i hope you continue to update more frequently!watch your grammar though!
kickingasssince1997 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
That was freaking great man! Im totally new to fanfic so its grreat to see awesome authours!

Could use some more cafe time.
LadyofLight34 chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
more chapters plz and more stories plz!
gingersheepXD chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
hmmmm, you may have just descovered a slight error in my fic :P thanks, i had never noticed that sneaky lie, it she be edited x
anono chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I didn't get how Kaye could lie, but I really liked the Roiben being afraid of Kaye thing XD

Can't wait to read the rest!
Melissa64 chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
Ok no offense but this is one of the best stories out there and you just gave it the crappiest ending. where is the plot line? where is the actual adventure? this cannot be the ending! why dont you try to continue? atleast make another val/ravus (my favorite!) or roiben/kaye story with an actual plot! your a very good writer and im mad that you finished the story!
roseskyangel chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
this is really really really good.
roseskyangel chapter 12 . 11/27/2010
this is really good. i wonder whats going to happen next
FMAohshc chapter 10 . 11/3/2010