Reviews for An Unexpected Hand
mariojoe chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You have had this "offline" for ages from the looks of it. Will you at least put it back up for those not so lucky to have read it when it was up?
CaskettLover1969 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I didn't read it when it was up, so will it ever come back?
Lacadiva chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Now THAT was a great story. Very well done. Thanks so much for your talent.
huge sg1 fan chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
that was a great story. i really enjoyed it. great job :)
ferryboat George chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
Nice story
sgfan31 chapter 16 . 8/17/2011
I REALLY enjoyed this. I could see it happening, and your characters (especially Peter and Neal) are spot on. Thanks so much for posting such a great story!
JennyLB chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
Hello Inwenalas,

I just read this story and wanted to comment to let you know that it is one of the best "White Collar" fanfic stories I have ever read. You definitely have a talent for storytelling! Your ability to depict the characters Eastin created and Bomer and DeKay brought to life was awesome!

I did have a couple of questions/comments and wondered if you were interested in discussing. You may be "over it" since you published the story several months ago. Anyway, let me know. No prob if you've moved on.

MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
Awww, what a sweet ending. Loved the banter. Good work!
Gloworm41 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
AWWWW that is nice - a little TLC from Peter. Neal really does need a keeper good thing he has Peter, El and June and even Mozzie. Please update soon.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
I liked that Peter stayed with Neal the whole time and his assumption that the hospital has bad coffee, lol. :)
peppe1951 chapter 14 . 11/21/2010
don't know how Peter found him just glad that he did...and with Peirce dead that's one we don't have to worry about..but where is Carl...and how bad his Neal hurt...hope the next update will be soon
Stroma chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Very good.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
So glad Peter rescued Neal, but now he's going to have to kill him, lol. Looking forward to the final chapters. :)
govgal chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Wow. That's gonna leave a mark. I'm interested in how Peter found him.