Reviews for Harry Potter: Sacrifice
I'm sure this is abandoned by now. But this story is fantastic, the entire series. I loved it glad you got through the death of Voldemort at least! we all know Ginny will survive :)
Fionamoi chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
this is a really interesting and awesome AU!
thank you so much for bringing it into my life,
this is utterly amazing and I hope youre still updating
one question though, do they have a soul bond?
cause it seems to me they do if you didn't put it in intentionally...
this is really cute and utterly brilliant
please update it soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
Why did you stop? Please update!
SeveraSnape6 chapter 21 . 7/18/2015
I really love this series you have created. I have hopes that you'll come back to it one day!
Ktoddhim
Guest chapter 21 . 5/18/2015
This series was so good! You are an amazing writer, and I would definitely read anything else that you write. I don't know if you'll even see this review, since you finished this story about four years ago, but if you do, please write some sort of epilogue! I really want to know how it ends, like really ends, not just him running off to make sure she's okay.
Thanks!
Cria Crysalis chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
Bear12, I've really enjoyed your series thus far. I would love to know what happens to Adam and Ginny.
Caeryn Lae chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
Loved your story! It was amazing! Thanks for sharing. Any chance we can trouble you to write up a little Epilogue for us?
TheElectricFire chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Please, finish the story.
stars90 chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
No, you cannot leave it there!
small helm chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
What happens next? Please finish it. P please.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/1/2014
So close to finishing it
LoveEvangeline chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
You just left the story here? What the hell? No resolution?
Forever Me chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
Oh my gosh... I can't believe it! Poor Ginny... I saw that you haven't uploaded this story for a long while, and I doubt you'll see this review, but I still wanted to say how amazing this story is, and that I really hope you'll continue it someday soon!

Forever Me
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
I remember you didn't finish this, but forgot on what an aggravating note you left it. Basically one chapter left to go.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/3/2014