Reviews for All Hearts Can Melt
Almighty Tallest Angie chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Awesome!
Mystical Jade chapter 7 . 7/23/2002
Great job! *laughs* That would be a site to see, (human) Artemis arm-wrestling Lucky. Poor Artemis is so skinny, he'd probably end up with a broken arm or something, lol. Reading your movie fics make me want to see the movies, now. I really should buy them...
Mystical Jade chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
Lydia was really beginning to get on my nerves. _ ... But she came-to! And Fiore came just in the nick(knick?)-of-time! Great, well, I'm going to go read the next chapter.
Mystical Jade chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
Aaw! Poor Lucky! His past is so full of sorrow! But hey! He has Lydia now... And the others, too. But if you REALLY think about it, he doesn't have a companion. Artemis and Luna have each other - later - but who does he have? :( Poor Lucky! I hope you'll update soon!
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 4/12/2002
Wait a minute! Wait! Lucky was in love with a human, too? Ooh, I hope you do some sort of flashback, or something... You're horrible for leaving it off there. _ Well, write soon, kay? I know it took me a long time to read/review this, but I hope you'll update soon. Let me know when you do!
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
Oh good! Fiore is back. _ But he should have just gone to Tokyo. It makes a bit more sense, because he has no idea where in Ireland Lydia is, does he? I understand that he must feel an urgency to see her, though. Anyway, this is good! I'm enjoying it so far.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wow! I finally, FINALLY was able to at least read and review a chapter of this fic! *sweatdrops* It's taken me so long (to do as promised) and I apologize. * I've just been so busy. But hey! I will read the rest ASAP. I also saw you posted anotehr fic, so I'll have to read that, as well... Anyway, take care! Ja!