Reviews for Masquerade
Myself deal Wit chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I used to have very little respect for you, now the whole gay thing makes me have no respect. I have nothing against you, it's just what you do. Don't get mad, I'm simply standing up for what I believe in. But if you do get mad, remember...I don't care, and never will.
YouWishYouKnew chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I looked at other reviews and after seeing the word 'beautiful' used, I had to jump in! Please just stop!
allthisFORYOU chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This is CC) try to grow
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This...this... story has prompted me to make a slight Alois/Lizzy one shot. I'm gald I've found this one. Thanks a lot. :) Good job!
ladyoffuntom chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! i love this! please make more of my otp! I need more Aloisxlizzy cutness ;_; XP!
AKimiB chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A beautifully written sad/sweet story! Great job and thank you for sharing!
Rosetin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Where the hell can I find a oneshot/lemon -_-?
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hmm your right i was so into it i didnt really notice how it changes so much, but meh whocares. You know? i liked it and it saddens me that in a part its true; sebastian and ciel go farther than a simple uncared for relationship. And Elizabeth loves him so much. I have nothing against gays/yaoi's but its sad how they kinda make us (girls) feel inferior (i feel that way anyway) like Aloise; what was done to him wasnt right nor was it fair but that is still no reason to lash out on anyone (at least those who had nothing to do with the matter) so yup. Good story by the way ;)
Kanari Glemmens chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love it! Write more! It's so hard to find good ships for these to.
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awwwwwwww! It's so beautifully written! I officially ship them Maybe not as hard as Ciel/Lizzy, but I ship them _ Maybe I'll warm up to this pairing more in the future.

Your writing style is very much like poetry, and it's absolutely beautiful. I loved the part where Alois broke down, and when he waited for her to write violently. And I love how you characterized Lizzy- - so unnecessarily helpful and soothing and URGH. EVERYTHING IS UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL. Even the first four, because it's showing that Alois is very much a cover for Jim, and that he's very much trying to deny it all. It's a shame that you've stopped writing (or posting you work on fanfiction) for Kuroshitsuji. It'd be magic to see another fic like this!

Criticism? Umm... I think you could work a little on imagery. Even a little about the blood, the clothes and the scenery. It's in the forest, right? You could write about how it wraps around them to make it look like they're alone, cut off. And for when Lizzy's tending to his wound, you could say where it was. That's the only criticism I have, really.
Other than that, it's brilliance! If I were to rate it, it'd be 10/10, or 9.50/10 since it's lacking imagery. :3
It's absolutely lovely in the end Nothing can change that

Warmest regards,
Nell
altrilast13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
whee!another successful story about this pairing...

i really like it...hope you make some more X3
umagoncute chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i love how you tell the story. simple and sweet.

good job ''''x'''''
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is such a beutiful story I love it so much. I cried while reading this. Thank you so much for writeing this.
Rika chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That...was... really... good...
Hugglesaurus chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
At first I thought it was a Alois x Lizzie thing so i clicked it just for the heck of it XD I gotta say that I thought it would be all silliness, crack pairings and fluff.

But now I'm crying. Actually.

I love what you did here. I love how you really got into Alois' head and made him snap during the end. Amazing job describing his feelings and pain. It shows just how broken down and hurt he really is.

Great job! Keep writing! 3