Reviews for Masquerade
ladyoffuntom chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
PLEASE WRITE MORE! i love this! please make more of my otp! I need more Aloisxlizzy cutness ;_; XP!
AKimiB chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
A beautifully written sad/sweet story! Great job and thank you for sharing!
Rosetin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Where the hell can I find a oneshot/lemon -_-?
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hmm your right i was so into it i didnt really notice how it changes so much, but meh whocares. You know? i liked it and it saddens me that in a part its true; sebastian and ciel go farther than a simple uncared for relationship. And Elizabeth loves him so much. I have nothing against gays/yaoi's but its sad how they kinda make us (girls) feel inferior (i feel that way anyway) like Aloise; what was done to him wasnt right nor was it fair but that is still no reason to lash out on anyone (at least those who had nothing to do with the matter) so yup. Good story by the way ;)
Kanari Glemmens chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Love it! Write more! It's so hard to find good ships for these to.
MageNellofGalla chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Awwwwwwww! It's so beautifully written! I officially ship them Maybe not as hard as Ciel/Lizzy, but I ship them _ Maybe I'll warm up to this pairing more in the future.

Your writing style is very much like poetry, and it's absolutely beautiful. I loved the part where Alois broke down, and when he waited for her to write violently. And I love how you characterized Lizzy- - so unnecessarily helpful and soothing and URGH. EVERYTHING IS UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL. Even the first four, because it's showing that Alois is very much a cover for Jim, and that he's very much trying to deny it all. It's a shame that you've stopped writing (or posting you work on fanfiction) for Kuroshitsuji. It'd be magic to see another fic like this!

Criticism? Umm... I think you could work a little on imagery. Even a little about the blood, the clothes and the scenery. It's in the forest, right? You could write about how it wraps around them to make it look like they're alone, cut off. And for when Lizzy's tending to his wound, you could say where it was. That's the only criticism I have, really.
Other than that, it's brilliance! If I were to rate it, it'd be 10/10, or 9.50/10 since it's lacking imagery. :3
It's absolutely lovely in the end Nothing can change that

Warmest regards,
Nell
altrilast13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
whee!another successful story about this pairing...

i really like it...hope you make some more X3
umagoncute chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
i love how you tell the story. simple and sweet.

good job ''''x'''''
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is such a beutiful story I love it so much. I cried while reading this. Thank you so much for writeing this.
Rika chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
That...was... really... good...
Hugglesaurus chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
At first I thought it was a Alois x Lizzie thing so i clicked it just for the heck of it XD I gotta say that I thought it would be all silliness, crack pairings and fluff.

But now I'm crying. Actually.

I love what you did here. I love how you really got into Alois' head and made him snap during the end. Amazing job describing his feelings and pain. It shows just how broken down and hurt he really is.

Great job! Keep writing! 3
Rinhail chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This back and forth, and Elizabeth standing her ground, as well as not being a total airhead. I've never thought of her as just a ditzy, no sense girl. She may not know what Ciel is up too, but she isn't stupid.

Anyway, I enjoyed your portrayal of both characters. :)
TheShortySwag chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
ONE WORD.

AWESOMENESS. (:

It's an AWESOME FANFIC about Alois/Elizabeth. :D
mayflower chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love this! I love how you made Elizabeth strong not clingy and annoying because that's Elizabeth in my point of view, clingy and an airhead outside but actually really strong inside.

And I love you for being the first author who wrote AloisxElizabeth story. Keep up the good work! Write more stories of this pairing
AniMEfanGirl101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Beautiful story. You did a great job capturing Alois and Elizabeth's personalities. Like others said, I like how you made Elizabeth smart and strong, not some kind of airhead. You should make a sequel because this is the ONLY AloisxLizzy fanfic. My liking of this pairing begins now...