Reviews for iPod Shuffle Drabble Challenge
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
I love your taste in music! Also, I've been working my way through your Covert Affairs stories, and I must say, those airport stories are GREAT! Please update them soon!
Phantom's Angel 1987 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
This story was so cute!
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
It's about time you posted something! I was about to message you and see if you died! I loved it. I like the First one. :3
MegKevin chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I would have reviewed earlier, but I couldn't stop long enough. These are too, TOO amazing, and they really capture the spirit of them and their relationship. I can't wait to see what you have in mind next!

-Meg
oceanmoon chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Awww, the last one made me sniffle. Great job!

oceanmoon chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
These were good too!

oceanmoon chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
These were all nice!And unfortunately, thanks to the actual show, Annie/Jai has now officially become virtually unavoidable, so it's okay.

oceanmoon chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Lol, the Greensleeves one had me rolling!

oceanmoon chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Awww, it's sooo cute. I really liked the Christmas Can-Can one because it showed that Auggie would take her somewhere even if he had noooo idea what it was about!

Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I liked the Fur Elise one. :D It's one of my favorite piano pieces. :3
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
I liked number 16. XD
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Hey! I always read and review your stories. But yeah, thumbs down about the Annie/Jai one. Jai is kind of a stick in the mud. BUt you seriously have The Final Countdown on your Ipod? That's amazing! XD
sheroaredback chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
thank you for spelling iPod correctly.
ribbonsandlace chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I won't keel joo! Haha, honestly, I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to the one-sided romance bit...the torn love, forbidden, yadda yadda! I liked the "Green Sleeves" bit the best this time...so creative~~3

~Ribbons
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Aw! I didn't like the last one. Jai is a lamo. XD But they were good. The Christmas Can-Can still is my favorite.