Reviews for In the Belly of the Beast
Sekhem chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Battle Angel was one of the first anime I ever saw, so I've always had a soft spot for it. You did a good job fitting Yugi and Co. into that universe.
Like Stars in Twilight chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Well, this isn't the first of your stories that I have read, but I thought I'd review this one. I don't leave reviews often - I'm very hard to please when it comes to fanfiction, but the writing of this story is exquisitely done, gritty in just the right places, and authentic, in ways most writers - even professional writers - just can't seem to achieve. It makes me wonder, would you consider writing more? I've not read the manga Angel Alita - this is the first that I've heard of it, actually - but the concept, and this world, is starkly intriguing. Of course, I would understand if you don't want to - I know writing takes a lot of time, and energy, and you're working on other fics. Still, this was beautifully crafted, and I would love to see more.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Interesting. I like how you inserted the YGO characters into this world, though I'm not familiar with the other fandom. As always, your descriptions are breathtaking, even when what you're describing is awful.
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm glad this had a happy ending, I was worried for a moment. Very good situation you created here, it was easy to visualise even without being familiar with Battle Angel Alita. And I could definitely picture Yuugi and the others taking in kids in that sort of situation.