Reviews for Tempus
FairyRingsandWings chapter 2 . 4/4
The build-up to Tom and Ginny meeting face to face was incredible! Then their meeting was perfection! I very much enjoyed this story and adore your portrayal of the characters. I've actually read this story dozens of times and always come back to it, as well as your other GinnyxTom stories. Very big fan of your writing!
FairyRingsandWings chapter 1 . 4/4
Very unique and fascinating story idea!
ForeverDelighted chapter 2 . 1/27
Loooooooooooooved this!
Please do sequel chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
So I have now read all your GinnyxTom fics, this one twice . Please please continue this ! Or at least write another Ginny x Tom like this , that is true to character but doesn’t end in such intense tragedy as the others ( this one is tragic but in a canon way ) . Your writing is stunning and your literary references are fantastic . I literally swooned reading this . I would love to see your take on a more literal attempt the classic cliche of ‘ Ginny goes to the past to change Tom Riddle ‘ fic . I think you could take that and make it delicious and dark ! Either way I love your writing x
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 11/3/2018
Well. This fic turned out to be extremely philosophically dark. I mean, Riddle had an opportunity to change his future for the better since he saw Ginny in the past, but it was already too late for him. It's sad!
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
Man...if only would take some hints from . Like, the ability to quote specific passages in the story, or to see the comments on the chapters that they were posted on. Oh well.
"And he was seeing someone else.
And somehow this betrayal was worse than all the others."
What betrayal!? It's not like the Tom in the past knows about Ginny! She's in the future! Besides which, if the Tom in the future, the one in the diary I mean, loved Ginny like he did, then why wouldn't she seek out the Tom in the future? Or is this not post-Voldemort's resurrection?
wolvesandlambs chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
Cannot get enough of your Gin n' Tonic. 'Well-written' and 'in-character' are rare and welcome traits in the fanfic universe.
black111star chapter 2 . 6/16/2018
I want a sequal
forever4 chapter 2 . 3/4/2018
This was such a riveting piece. And I’m awed at how you ended it and managed to stay “in canon”.
Do you have more? I would be highly interested, especially if you want to go AU with future chapters and deviate from how things unfolded in the books.
Your writing is beautiful.
LuckyBug192 chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
AHHHHH THIS IS EVERYTHINGGG
chip chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
the rhythm and tone of this story is so interesting. the word choice and metaphors create such a dark and intriguing ambiance, and the idea that ginny and tom are so connected that they would overlap in glimpses of time is just so original. especially now that theyre about the same age, and ginny is the one that knows him while he still does not know her yet is starting to understand she has a purpose for his future self so good
Pigwig chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
You write this pairing so perfectly. 3
loveless20 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
I actually never left a review so know you're pretty special to me (;

Just finished reading all your Ginny/Tom fics and had to tell you that I feel like you wrote a perfect Tom! so intense and acurate. LOVED it!
sheri chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Wow this was quite a read. I. just a little confused as to how gin ended up in the paSt. A reread may be in order!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
This whole thing caused me to shiver "not unpleasantly". God, can you write Tom. I wish there was more pleasure-pain, savage pleasure/joy, guilty pleasures. This was stimulating in a cool, icy adrenine pang kind of way.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »