Reviews for It Takes A Ninja
MysteriousFeather chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Raph Singing! SQUEE, I just exploded from all the cute fuzzy feelings I got from this chapter. I just adore Splinter's moment in this, of course he would witness Raph having a tender moment ;)
MysteriousFeather chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
"No! Maddie! put the fork down!" ROFLOL this is just so cute and funny.
"Who barfed in the tub!" oh gosh, that is just too hilarious.
Another wonderful chapter. I am really enjoying this fic.
MysteriousFeather chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aw, Leo babysitting is just to cute :)
Purplemoon1625 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
:) awww cuteness I am loving it! I can't wait to see what splinter and don do!
Vela513 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
This Raphael scene is gorgeous! Best yet! Do Donny and Splinter! Please?
Agirlofmanyfandoms101 chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Tooo cute!
TedP chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Very sweet...especially the Leo & Raph chapters.

Just one thing. I got a little confused when Raph's chapter suddenly went from from him babysitting Maddie to him being wounded in the lair. Was the wound a continuation of what had happened to him in Mikey's chapter?
MissWriteOn chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
omg ths si jsut too cute! my fav soo far is Raph's lol! i absolutly love this! im reading this durng history and it took every bone in my body not to scream "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" i loved mikey and leo too! cant wait for dons turn and if ur doing a splitner one, cnt wait for that too!

Ltos of love and style, Bre
Second daughter of Eve chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Aw, who knew Raphie had a soft side for kids?

Eve
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Hmm I wonder if don will bore her to death?
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
D'awww, SO CUUUUUUUTE! Raph singing, imagine that! Oh, it was just so sweet, I loved it!

Heheh, "A wise man knows when not to ruin a moment." That's just so Splinter-like, can I quote you on that? :D

Ooh! Ooh, ooh, ooh! Donny next, Donny next! *bounces up and down in computer chair* Ooh, ooh, ooh! I CAN'T WAIT! Don's mah fave turtle.

Btw, you said this was a five-parter, so who's chappy number five? *takes a wild guess* Splinter?

I swear, if Splinter is Maddie-sitter #5, I called it! o
DuckiePray chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
awwww...I have to go melt now. Not only did I adore the whole interactions between them, but that's the song my Mom and I used to sing to my first niece...harmony and melody. Beautiful memories. I can totally see Raph in the position with Maddie...his little Sunshine. I love this story.
bluepickles92 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
This was sooo cuuute and funny! Can't wait for Raph's chapter, Maddie will probably make him play tea party or dress up or something else little girls like to play *snickers at the though*
Deserted-Gone-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Ugh, chicken pox. I thought I had it when I was younger, but last year I really broke out with it. It was miserable. I am a teenager, so it was pretty unexpected. But no matter how old I get, I am never too old to beg to have fictional characters baby-sit me! Mikey! Mikey can watch me! I am irresponsible! I'll burn the house down unsupervised! Really! Maddie is one lucky kid... *is jealous*
DuckiePray chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
aww...I remember chicken pox, I was probably around her age when I had them too. I love Mikey in care-giver mode,AND the fact that he has a new appreciation for Donny. Little girl was in good hands. :)