Reviews for One Step, Two Steps, Three Steps, Four
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Love this!

Walking a mile in someone else's shoes is one way to attempt to understand that person.

Auggie is Auggie. He's smart, capable, independent, charismatic and oh, so lovable. I also thank him for just being himself.
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ha! You're quite right, your stories are good. Very naturally done and you're great at different points of view. I like them, and this one especially!
Gwynne G chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Found this when I went to Jade_Angel5's site to thank her for a review of my Dawn of a New Day story. I will most certainly read more of your stories.

This was excellent and kept me entranced through every word. A very original approach and very well done. I think you have both Auggie and Annie down very true to what we see on the show. Like your other reviewers, I loved the final paragraph. Absolutely if anybody ever belonged in bed, this couple does.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'm hoping that "And for God's sake, just get to the bedroom." was also her telling herself here to move their relationship to the next level and NOT just a reference to her physically making it to her own bedroom the night before. :-) See, you write Annie's POV just as insightfully as you do Auggie. Great fic! :-)
ErikaRiley chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aww, I loved the ending to this...the last 8 or 9 paragraphs were simply perfect. Not that the rest wasn't good :) but I really melted at the end bit.
claudia-w chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I found your story in one of the communities I'm subscribed to.

Well done with this, I must admit I really enjoyed reading it. Such an original story line.
Helpless Heart chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was cute! :)
Vanidot chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm not blind or anything but I used to pretend I was cause my mom did cause she had this cousin that was... well I said all that to say that you really can train yourself to feel your way around in the dark. Of course it helps if you memorize the placement of furniture before you close your eyes and don't leave any objects in your path. It also helps to run your hands along the wall Below picture frame height. Of course walking around the house with a blindfold on isn't nearly as fun aas holding a large mirror under your chin which makes it seem like your walking on the ceiling but then you have to be careful not to run into the furniture thats really in your way instead of the door frames. Try it it's fun! it kind of helps when you have to get up to pee in the middle of the night as well. The seeing in thew dark thing as you really don't need to know what's on the ceiling (hopefully) in the middle of the night. Did I Mention thanks for the cute story?
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
fantastic. wonderfully original... and that last line about the bedroom made me laugh out loud. it was very fitting. ;) &annie WOULD try a stunt like that... P
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Interesting. I winced for Annie so many times in the beginning. XD If I didn't bruise so easily (and wasn't rather aversive to pain) I'd try it myself sometime. Actually, I still might. lol. The ending seems a little unresolved to me, but I loved your attention to detail. Great fic.
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
It was such a darling story, and I really enjoyed it!

peterbazooca chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was beautiful, incredibly sweet :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i absolutely loved this! I think this is my fave of yours :)
rebyl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I really like this. It's very Annie-like. And I just love the way things play out between Annie and Auggie.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love how you made it into a metaphor. I love how you ended it. I love the single, emphatic statements. Another fabulous story.