Reviews for Before and After
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
More please
yukishakura chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I'm so happy you update .. Your story is one of the stories I'm always anticipating. Keep writing! I kinda tear up myself when I read the part where Chelsea was thinking about Vaughn :').. I hope they'll be meeting again soon ...
Yami's Girl 117 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
yessssss

loved it

update soon!

:D
Xealvi chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Gah! No offense, but I don't like this. It's wonderfully written, but the amount Chelsea just doesn't want to be with Vaughn pains me. Deep in the heart. But maybe she's starting to realize Vaughn is the only one for her, I can't wait for another chapter! I'll be here waiting with baited breath! :D
Astroro chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
I love this story so much! Hope you update more/soon, 'cause I'll definitly read it. :D
ShadyMango123 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I actually like the way youve portrayed Chelsea and Julia in this. I suppose it seems more... realistic? maybe thats not the right word, but my point is that its really good
MegassaTheBomber chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
It was great! I think you should lighten up a bit with how pushy the dejavu thing is, like how how she can't do anything similar. Otherwise, it's pretty much perfect, everybody is in character and what not. In fact, you might as well just ignore what I said about the dejavu thing earlier, I was just being ETFC. (empathetic towards fictional characters) can't wait for the next chappie.
yukishakura chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
yaay... you update :D..

I begin to love this story.. please continue .. you have good writing skills!
Xealvi chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Too lazy to log in...

BUT YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!

*screams* oh my goddess! ACK! I can't even say a normal sentence!

It's VAUGHN for crying out loud Chelsea? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

PLEASE UPDATE!
ShadyMango123 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Awesome chapterr! _
yukishakura chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
nice plot! i wondered what happened next.. please update soon !
ShadyMango123 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Thats really good! I can see how going back in time would cause some problems for Chelsea, since shes already been through this and things cant be the same, but I suppose everyone wishes they could go back and redo something. I just wonder what that guys motives were.
x silhouette dreams x chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
:O

you must update like...immediatley!

i loved this chapter!

not the biggest mark x witch princess fan though, idk, i was more of a mark x natalie person. -shrugs- oh well:)

but this chapter was SOO good! update like...as soon as possible!:P
pulchritudo in omnia chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Another day, another great update as always. Not that you'd expect any different. ;) Craziness is going to ensue, I can see that now. Especially since if Chelsea falls in love with Vaughn, something horrible will happen. I hope no one dies, haha. That would be so depressing, but then again...pretty sick. Hopefully nothing /too/ bad happens. I'm all for some drama, though.

I'm interested to see in how the next chapter will go, what with how this one ended. And I'm excited to see Chelsea's alternate universe she's making for herself play out. :)

Update soon.

- PIM.
Xealvi chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
*sighs* You have NO IDEA how big of a relief it is to me to find out that Mark is her brother. I had to stop reading for about 3 minutes so I could just breathe.

Oh my gods! She's gonna see Vaughn again! Finally! And she's SO gonna fall in love with him; and he with her.

Not sure what the consequences for that will be. Can't wait for an update!

This is an AWESOME story!