Reviews for First Time
jh126 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Interesting variation to the story! I really am enjoying your stories, one-shots though they are. It's too bad that you've stopped writing Rookie Blue fanfics, since "Closure" anyway. Did you quit watching RB? I wish you'd get back to it, cause you are so good at it.
blueskittlez chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
WOW... that was ADORABLE! you should get bored more often, it'd keep me occupied :P i haven't read any of your other stories but after having a sample of your talent i'm sure my free time for the next while will consist of me reading them :D you have an amazing writing talent and i hope you keep going with it!
katesari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh it made perfect sense! Like it. Bye
Peyton chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is my favorite story by any author thus far.
EkoObi chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I really like this story and I have to say I also really like your writing style! I hope you write another story soon, and I even think it would be cool to continue this one or do a series based on it. Please update or write soon!
unightfog chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
that was really great!

I like the idea that they've met before!

excellent job!
RookieGinge chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love it (: Very awesome
xxliveforever17xx chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow, such an interesting concept - totally loved it! It was beautifully written. Love the idea that Sam became infatuated with Andy before the actually met.
anamarya chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
well, longer means better. at least for this story. the "off-limits" pattern is interesting and the story beautiful.
xoBrandyxo123 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I LOVED this!

Your a really great writer you thought outside the box,used great detail and i loved how its from Sams perspective.

I know you said you try and keep them short but please keep them longer cuz there actually really interesting to read.

PLEASE MAKE MORE!

and i think you should go back and continue on how they first met more cuz i really liked it:)

Great Job!
Midnight Raptor chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very clever idea. Something I could actually imagine be canon. Awesome job. :)
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Very good, loved it!
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Cute! I thought Sam and Oliver were rookies together but I liked this spin!

Catch you on the flip side
hannah-jennifer chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
That was great
tallyho chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was really nice, and different :)

xoxo, k