Reviews for Clockwork
Hidden Relevance chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Yet another awesome awesome tale.. this really did have so many great parts, it's hard to settle on what to talk about! The whole intricate plot was so much fun to watch Ezra puzzle out, and the little bits and pieces of random items that JD bought coming together usefully made me giggle like none other.

Plus, as the owner of a black and white rescue mutt, Sadie just made my day!
Keyanna chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love that squirrel! And JD's enthusiasm: I can definitely identify with that sort of random acquisition spree (mostly around garage sales).

By the way, you are my absolute favorite writer in the Magnificent Seven fandom. You just rock, that's all there is to say about it. I actually only got into M7 because I saw that you and Tipper had written stories a number of stories and you two were my favorite genfic writers for Stargate: Atlantis.

So, thank you for luring me into this fandom. I'm having a great time.
Gariana chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I adore your Ezra stories :) I keep reading the Amazon series over and over again...
LuoLiBei chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
First, great story so far. Engaging plot, Ezra whump (what did I call it before SGA? I have no idea, maybe just hurt/comfort but it doesn't roll off the tongue the same way), mysteries, random camels. Second, I love your little tags after the TBCs, they entice me with their unlikely reassurances that everything will turn for the better or just their random humor. Third, for some reason this chapter really brought to mind the writings of kolyaaa which I haven't read in years so it is rather random. Maybe it was the humorous situations or building of worse upon worse while still making me smile. Maybe it's just the camel love reminding me of kolyaaa's love of his cow... I couldn't even tell you the plots of kolyaaa's stories at the moment but I did love them so it's meant as a compliment. Fourth, now I must continue reading, you keep writing.
Acacia Jules chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
I would have NEVER guessed YOU had issues with camels...LOL!

Fantastic to see you're writing M7 again!
flah7 chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
Sadie loves JD

The clock is wrong again

box got broken, eeep!

Sadie is fantastic. She cracks me up. No one messes with JD with the little dog is near! Awesome
flah7 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Ungulates with humps!

Ezra's attire a wreck!

Camels move funny

that's all I got. Uriah cracks me up. Elephants have nothing on Camels! Bwaahaaa! Both kind of smell.

Poor JD.
flah7 chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Trees with thorny vines

derringer rig empty, dang!

Ez reading others mail

The intrigue, the mystery, the story. One glorious bit of action, filled with clues and hints that I know I'm missing and will come to bite me in the tushy near the end.

this story is glorious. It deserves more, bigger, better Haikus!
flah7 chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Still on a Haiku kick.

Run, Fast Stallion Horse

Where is stuffed squirrel with glass eyes?

No Hobos allowed

Poor Ezra booted from the train. That's gotta hurt
flah7 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
JD on a train

Abernathy hard to rhyme

Ugly, Blondie Bad!

This is getting tough. The story is fantastic.

Poor Ezra is running all about.

Like the town Bernard. Its a good name. A strong name. A Saint perhaps?
flah7 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
More Haiku! why? because this story is a Gem!

Japanese Puzzle Box

Liam Dunkirk, Claire Monroe

People got snuffed
flah7 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Trying again. Beautiful chapter.

It made me sing out in Haiku!

The clock is broken

Taxidermy squirrel with eyes

How do they fit here?
flah7 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
once again. Short short version of earlier review(s):

Sadie: Amazingly awesome.

Stuffed squirrel (now grey thing): Amazingly awesome

Characters: Spot on

Dialogue: Fantastic

Action: Amazing
flah7 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
The internet is eating my reviews-or the connection gets lost. dang it.

To summerize the longer review
flah7 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
The interactions between Sadie and Toby when JD first put her on the saddle, then JD, Sadie and Toby were perfect. the dance between CHaucer and TOby and then Sadie when JD was trying to hold onto Ezra was really well captured. Perfect. Loved it when Toby finally reared up, enough is enough.

tons of fun to read.

this story is amazing. The little details are fantastic