Reviews for A Game of Kings
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
My, this is intense. Most likely the best fanfiction of any kind I ever read. With the point of view changing every chapter, even in the less tense chapters at the beginning it never gets boring. Plus, the relationships between the characters and their personalities seem very vivid. I really hope that you keep this capturing story up.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
'I hope your enjoying the suspense!' Haha. I'm stressing out here. Love your story by the way.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Please keep going! Love this!
Renndude chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Love this story! Please continue and congrats on getting married.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS THE BEST INCEPTION STORY OUT THERE AND YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH ALL THIS WAITING!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
An update! Pls keep going with this story. By far the best Inception fanfic!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
I stumbled upon this story quite on accident, actually. However, I am very glad I did. This story is one of the few fics with an interesting, unique plot and good characterization. Plus I love a good Arthur/Ariadne story! Please, continue writing soon!
Arrow chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is by far my favorite Inception story. Please tell me you will continue with it! There is nothing else like it. PLEASE UPDATE!
Mavia chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I love this story, the way it has an unique plot with a character as interesting as Antoine, but still fits very well in the movieverse.
Hopefully there is more to come, please update soon ! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I think this is the best inception story out there right now! Are you going to continue with it? It's great!
XxrockyxX chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
This story is really excellent! I love the unique plot, and the way you handle the characters is really well done! It's really nice to see Eames as being one of the central characters - he's my favorite by far. Overall, I just can't wait for the next chapter, things are really picking up and I can't wait to see what happens next!
b chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
i love this story so far! but it's been a while since you have updated. Have you abandoned this story?
lovinlife83 chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
cute chapter! :)
Royleen chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
we like it keep it coimg, thanks
twiggy31 chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
love it! really technical and in depth! please update soon!