Reviews for Ruins of the Rabarans
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 8 . 12/26/2005
Okay, the chapters are a little short, and maybe you would update at least! Not many Ruin Explorers fics out there, so you have to continue on with this story! I beg you! :P

Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 8 . 3/24/2005
Oh, man... you're just going to leave me hanging like this? That's not cool; not cool at all! I still want to know who Aeril is, what secret Rasha is hiding, ect.

With a glance at the "last updated" date, I know this is a long shot, but... would you consider continuing this story? I really like what you have up thus far, and I would love to see where you take it. Regardless of what you decide to do, I give chapters 1-8 a heartfelt "thumbs up"!
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
So... not really Miguel, eh? That's good. I wonder what this thingamabob plans to do, though? I guess I'll find out toot sweet.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Uh, oh... Of all the people in this series to get possessed by evil spirits, I'd put Miguel at the top of my worst-case scenario list. Sure, he's a moron, but he's also hands-down the best fighter among them. Bad news indeed...
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
Another great chapter! Still, I have to wonder: what exactly DOES go on in Gil's head? The world may never know...
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
The set-up continues... This is a fantastic chapter that really captures everyone's personality; I especially liked how things worked out so well with Lyle. I have only two complaints, one being that you're having Fam "squeak" more than she does speak (c'mon, she doesn't make squeaking noises all THAT often). The other is just a matter of taste: I would have combined the first two chapters. All-in-all, however, this fic is shaping up to be just plain awesome.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This lil' intro was short, but it is well-written and served its purpose: my attention has been caught!
Lynderia chapter 7 . 2/27/2002
It's interesting, although its a bit confusing, but you have a great idea. Chapter 8 doesn't seem to be working. Please continue. I would like to see where this story heads! _