Reviews for Paroxysm of need
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Can you make a second chapter PLEASE? Maybe Zetsu can spread what he saw around the base, and Sasori'll get mad and say something bad to Deidara, then apologize and they'll live happily ever after (until they die)! Anyways, I love this story, but it has such a sad ending… it's still wonderful, though!
LongShadyEyes chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow this was rly rly good and so sad that it made me sad after reading it. You should totally continue it! But if you don't its still good on its own )) please keep writing your rly good and I love all your story's )
Keono chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Sori's being a douche :[

Zetsu you perv! xD

Deidei just wants some lovin'!
Happii Haden chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
yu shud tottaly make a 2nd chppie
DeeaE chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
zetsu is a voyer
The one under your bed chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I realy liked it. What the hell am I saying? I loved it 33
black55widow chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I think it is fine just the way it is.
Hana M. Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This story is really good, though short as it is; I think it's simply beautiful. The end made me tear up a little bit it so sad. Great work. :)
M.S chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
you should continue it, it has potencial
Ashleigh131 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
CONTINUE!

Ashleigh131
CYRA1104 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love it! Can you do another chapter please? I would appreciate it! :)
Clemendina chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was an excellent fanfic,though it made me feel sad and sorry about Deidara. I suggest you don't make a sequel or another chapter, in my opinion it would spoil the whole story. Zetsu's sudden appearance made me lol.
Alone chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
This angsty Sasodei, I like. Pro-Sasori is my thing actually.
MagdalenaCS chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
a mi me gusto ojala la continues

la aparicion de zetsu fue algo inesperado pero diablos! a mi me gustaria haberlo visto tambien xD
MaddisonRei chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
i think you should continue it... its a really good story its a shame there isn't more of it. x