Reviews for Always and Forever
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Your story was fantastic! And as sad of an ending as that was, I agree it was a good way to end it.
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I think a sequel one-shot would be awesome! Maybe set in during and after graduation so we can get a happy ending? I think that would be great! Loved the story, really well written and I hope you write a sequel just to give it a HAPPY ENDING. Emphasis. Happy ending. :)
SezBVBArmy chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
i love it and you should write a sequel about what they do after harry's done with school say they publically kiss and harry's grad
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
A sequel would be a good idea, and maybe a collection of major events that happened after they were forced apart until Harry is no longer a student, and then when, if, they start up again. Thank you. And I look forward to the sequel or related story(s).
ashrk95 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
wow... that was hot...(nose bleed)... really hot! o
Sheankelor chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
*folds arms and playfully glares* A squeal with a happy ending, or a nice epilogue. And your right it was about the only way it could end, not that I liked it, it is fiction after all.
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
it's not fair! give us a sequel already! I want a true Happy End!
Cinnamon Stix chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
MAKE A SEQUEL OR ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE!

I (and many many other people) would like to see what would happen next!

Oh, by the way, did you not know the roman numerals for 4,5,and 6? xD Part III 3? Hahaha...
Libri Catenati chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Reading this for the second time. Still awesome! Is there a sequel in the works?
mjgpt chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
haha this is so cute! i love it :D
licklickSnape chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
omg! i completely loved this story despite the face that Harry is 14! wow. that is sooooo young! but still this story was really cute and it was so adorable how severus fell in love with harry and finally understood with him. and i love LOVE that harry was a seducer! SEDUCTRESS! haha. he was awesome! this could of been better longer. with more hermione in it. and a little on ron too! he wasnt in it at all:(

AWESOME STORY! loved it!
Jessarie chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I would have prefered a different ending (something happier), but I understand why you chose to end it there. I think had Severus not been willing to wait for Harry, I would have been one of those pissed off reviews you mentioned. On a brighter note, this story is very well written. You did a wonderful jod. Don't stop writing :)
FroggerJane chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Do you plan on writing a sequel?

JAN3
safa56bmc chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
damn albus...things were going so great..well at least snape will wait for him..sigh..will there be more update or this it..
LadySlytherin05 chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
As much as I enjoyed reading this story, it's easy to tell that you're a younger or less-experienced writer. I don't mean this in a bad way because that means there's room to grow; the writing just wasn't as matured as I was expecting. If you were going for a PWP then you nailed it (in which case it should be labeled as such) but I'm not sure that's what you were going for. There were bits of plot thrown in there that just didn't get developed, like the cutting and his obsessiveness of, and dependency on, Severus. That's serious stuff that needed dealing with before they got hot and heavy. I also really don't know why you added the Dumbledore part on the end if you aren't planning on adding a chapter or writing a sequel. If you're going to write a tragedy then most of the story can't be hearts and butterflies like it is here.

Also, I think Harry should've aged during the story because I didn't find it believable that Severus would go for an emotionally unstable, 14-year-old Harry, although they were a bit OOC (especially Severus) so maybe he would. I ignored that he was so young for the most part and imagined him as at least 16 because 14 just seems TOO pedophilic.

Please don't take this as a flame but as constructive criticism because I did enjoy the story. I just think it needed to reach deeper into the emotional side rather than mostly being about sex.