Reviews for Always and Forever
LeoESerpens chapter 6 . 6/29
Thank you for such a wonderful story! I loved it
Tasha Hill chapter 6 . 3/1
Uh-uh, no way. You can't leave it like that. Please, please write a sequel.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Your story was fantastic! And as sad of an ending as that was, I agree it was a good way to end it.
The World in Black and White chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
I think a sequel one-shot would be awesome! Maybe set in during and after graduation so we can get a happy ending? I think that would be great! Loved the story, really well written and I hope you write a sequel just to give it a HAPPY ENDING. Emphasis. Happy ending. :)
SezBVBArmy chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
i love it and you should write a sequel about what they do after harry's done with school say they publically kiss and harry's grad
Azrael Jinsei chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
A sequel would be a good idea, and maybe a collection of major events that happened after they were forced apart until Harry is no longer a student, and then when, if, they start up again. Thank you. And I look forward to the sequel or related story(s).
ashrk95 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
wow... that was hot...(nose bleed)... really hot! o
Sheankelor chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
*folds arms and playfully glares* A squeal with a happy ending, or a nice epilogue. And your right it was about the only way it could end, not that I liked it, it is fiction after all.
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
it's not fair! give us a sequel already! I want a true Happy End!
Cinnamon Stix chapter 5 . 8/30/2011

I (and many many other people) would like to see what would happen next!

Oh, by the way, did you not know the roman numerals for 4,5,and 6? xD Part III 3? Hahaha...
Libri Catenati chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Reading this for the second time. Still awesome! Is there a sequel in the works?
mjgpt chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
haha this is so cute! i love it :D
licklickSnape chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
omg! i completely loved this story despite the face that Harry is 14! wow. that is sooooo young! but still this story was really cute and it was so adorable how severus fell in love with harry and finally understood with him. and i love LOVE that harry was a seducer! SEDUCTRESS! haha. he was awesome! this could of been better longer. with more hermione in it. and a little on ron too! he wasnt in it at all:(

AWESOME STORY! loved it!
Jessarie chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
I would have prefered a different ending (something happier), but I understand why you chose to end it there. I think had Severus not been willing to wait for Harry, I would have been one of those pissed off reviews you mentioned. On a brighter note, this story is very well written. You did a wonderful jod. Don't stop writing :)
FroggerJane chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
Do you plan on writing a sequel?