Reviews for The Chimera Project
cela chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
bella is to impulsive for her own good or the good of the Cullen family. Jacob is the proverbial sixteen year old jackass that he was in the original stories, whining about the toy he didn't get for Christmas. good job!
magmom2 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
You have a very interesting mind.
akjamma chapter 21 . 12/12/2011
loved this story and Ive added it to our "Underappreciated, Yet Awesome Twilight Fics"
akjamma chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
thats sad
akjamma chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
Edward needs to pay him a visit!
akjamma chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
she took it pretty well
akjamma chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Ruh Roh!
akjamma chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
so the venom continues to heal her?
akjamma chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
WOW!
akjamma chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Gah why cant jake just leave it alone?
akjamma chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
shes grasping at straws and she shouldve never told Jake
akjamma chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I had this on my to be read list and am just now getting to it. Its really good!
mamato chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Wow, so I have to say, I really hated this chapter. Probably because I'm really starting to hate Bella's character. She is TOTALLY irrational! I mean, her reasons for letting Renee think she was dead vs. Renee dying being compassionate are ludicrous. She thinks Renee would be ok because she had Phil? Well, then she has Edward if Renee dies, so what's the difference. Secondly, I hate the way she so dramatically attacks Edward for everything he does/says. And thirdly, I really CANNOT understand why she was on the phone to Jacob and confessed what she was going to do. Why did she do that? Jacob shouldn't even be any part of her life right now, especially if you are trying to follow canon. And if they were still on speaking terms, she should definitely have known not to expose this type of experimentation to werewolves. What was she thinking? How stupid can she be? And lastly, Edward SHOULD have yelled at her for doing that and putting everyone in danger by exposing them. Instead, he coddled her, and she didn't deserve it. She just did something that could cause potential war without a second thought. It makes me wonder why Edward even loves her, she is so erratic. NOT the Bella from Twilight. She would NEVER have been so inconsiderate!
bugsmama07 chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
this story was amazing and i've never read anything like it! you did a FABULOUS job!
DreamOut chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Thanks for the Great story. You put some great elements in the story that I have always wanted to see. Like Edward/Emmett scaring the crap out of a human.