Reviews for Fire, Blood, Truth
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
[ read this I stumbled across it and think it will interest you so tell your friends and spread this message around] This is by edward n bella 4ever duh: The administrators of are as of June 4th going to be taking down Fics that have lemons or have extreme violence. Now I don't know about you but I think thats stupid. There are many wonderful fics that only have one or two lemons in them yet the plot itself is awesome! You can't just take down a 100,000 word fic just because it has a lemon in a chapter that is only 1000 words long. Now I urge you all to read the petition below, sign it, and repost this to your own fics. Hopefully if we make enough noise everything will return to normal. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
You should read and sign this
"Jane, sister, please, stop your pacing. You are damaging the floor." Alec murmured, teasing her. The irritated look she cast him went unnoticed as he marvelled at his own voice. It was as delicate and high as a young soprano boy in a choir. It tinkled like church bells, and the naive lilt of a child coloured his words.
lupabianca sevlover chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
What a great story! It's wonderfully written and absolutely captivating, I think this is my favourite fiction in this fandom, and even one of my favourite pieces of smut ever ;) Aro is such a dark and disquieting and fascinating character, I can totally see him behaving this way, you did a great job. (I know the fic is old, but I just had to let you know...)
What about an Aro/Carlisle? :)
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You had better have won the contest because hhis was so good! You definitely got the prompt spot on. I really liked this and I would love to read more! It was very well written and hot!
menenia chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I feel like I'm not supposed to like this, but I do, very much, like it! Very well written, disturbing but still hot. :)

It also made me curious about the other entries!
dr3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Shudder!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Now this one, this one, is much more disturbing. An Alec without the wisdom of the ages, a man-child in an immortal body. So disturbing.
jmrbear chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is some of the most well-written smut it has been my pleasure to read. Thank-you.
TheHunter9 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow, I fucking hope you won the contest! Please please please please please continue this or do a prologue or a sequel or whatever - I'll give you my cute nephew! :P Actually no...nothing is worth my cute nephew...how about a candy apple? XP
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very good! )
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Wow - well done! Pretty sure you fulfilled the qualifications listed in the description. And the warning label? Really just drew me in further... :)
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Phew, that was heavy going ey. It was very well written, good luck in the contest. Aro is pure evil I have to say. I was going to say how it's so sad that anything seen as not the norm (talking about Alec's ability) in those days was turned into a death sentence or at least a severe punishment...

but then I was thinking about it & for all our "devlopment" & "education" there are still things that people are made to suffer for today for being different. Such as sexual orientation, or religion...

Sorry I'll stop the rant now. Thanks for the story.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This certainly fits the bill of the contest…!
jolilabrat chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Really well written! Good story.
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow that was amazingly good. You write so well and have quite a unique sense of writing style. It adds to the story. Thank you for a wonderful tale.