Reviews for UMIN edhel!
Sly Dalhousie chapter 28 . 11/25/2004
its awsome! You should write a sequel or something!
Confureku chapter 28 . 10/21/2002
This story is really good! I like all of the original ideas, I didn't see that Janet and Legolas thing coming, but I liked it. I absolutely LOVED your ending, the whole vending maching thing, it was perfect.
Dana chapter 12 . 9/29/2002
Invisibility Cloak? *groans* what is this, Harry Potter? *Keeps reading* oh, I see, it's not Harry Potter, Liz is just as confused as I am. Excellent. The council does have a point, though. It's not as though they left us behind simply for their own sakes. The Ring coming back is a bit more important than Liz's speech impediment.
One of the Ladies in Waiting chapter 11 . 9/29/2002
Wait ... since when is Kathy back? Ah well, I'm glad she is. On to the next chapter.
you should probably have figured out who this is by now chapter 10 . 9/27/2002
OK first of all let me just say I am NOT enjoying the title of this chapter ... it doesn't exactly predict a happy time where we pull them out of the water and Nicole turns out to be wrong and we all LIVE and don't get SHOT and don't go over that WATERFALL and where the fewmets is Boromir, anyway? *mutters a few short curses and goes off to read again* oh, cryste, you went and made Legolas fall for Janet, didn't you. *keeps reading* yep, you did. WHAT the fewmets. Grah. Well for what it's worth I hope she gets better and then STAYS THE HELL AWAY FROM LEGOLAS! HE'S BETTER SINGLE! HUMANS AREN'T WORTHY OF HIM! Honestly, now, Shea, what were you thinking ... *shakes head and goes back to reading* ... *stares* they diagnosed a few days of recovery, did they? *smacks Shea in the head with a dictionary* DIAGNOSE? You don't DIA- *gives up and goes back to reading* *reads the part that says, "Legolas is in love" and contemplates skipping entirely over this chapter of the story ... but decides to skim it instead and just skip over any part that has "Legolas" and "love" and especially "JANET" in the SAME GDAMN SENTENCE!* AHHH! WHY MUST YOU MAKE LIFE SO INSANELY ANNOYING! LEGOLAS DOES not HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE IN EVERY STORY HE'S FORCED INTO!
you should probably have figured out who this is by now chapter 10 . 9/27/2002
Dana chapter 9 . 9/27/2002
Wow does Leigh's ring ever seem evil ... Louise's was congenial-seeming enough ... mine was just plain pushy ... Oh and I was GOING to point out, you called *ahem* a certain character *cough*you*cough* by her "real" name in one of the earlier chapters. I don't remember exactly where. But it looked soo out of place and bleahgck ... *continues reading* LOL! Leigh's shorts *smiles* ... YOU MADE LEGOLAS FALL FOR ONE OF THEM! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU! FANFICTION! AUTHORS! ARE! ALL THE SAME! GRAH! *curses elaborately and stalks off once more to continue reading, wishing desperately that THIS is the dream sequence, as lame as it would be to have a dream sequence like that... * *reads Nicole's prophecy* AHH! That's almost as scary! I don't know if I would want a power like that ... though I suppose it would come in handy from time to time ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... *is all on the edge of her seat and jumpy over what's going on ... * the boat ... is going ... to tip ... arbajakabaga ... eeeeeeeeee *reminds Shea that irregardless is not a word* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... *holds breath, squints, presses submit review button, and clicks for the next chapter.*
me chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
Ah yes. Now I remember what I was going to say last chapter. If you block yourself in a cave, with fire, using snow, wouldn't you DIE from carbon monoxide poisoning? Or is this a special fire that was magicked by Gandalf or something ... or was the smoke going out of that hole in the wall ... you know ... the same one the bird went out of that Louise saw ... anywho ... I'll stop ranting now and continue reading *reads* ... HOLY CRAP PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY OF US INVOLVED WITH LEGOLAS! ESPECIALLY NOT ME! OR JANET, THAT WOULD NOT BE GOOD FOR HER! GRAHHH! You fanfiction writers are all the same ... *stalks off to continue reading and hopes desperately that Legolas remains unattached, seeing as you finished writing this ages ago and can't really do much about it now ... * and uhoh, Leigh's evil ... or something ... I'm relieved to have not heard anything about Lenny yet, at least ...
Ruth Apparently chapter 7 . 9/27/2002
*Coughs violently* MA- *cough* -RY- *cough* SUE! *coughs up a lung*. AHH! No, joking, you're not a Mary Sue ... and at least you're not making out with Legolas while you're his 10-year-old adopted daughter named LAURA for fewmet's sake ... *still fuming over horrible fanfic* ... ok well here's here for so far. I am really enjoying this story and hoping I'll have time to finish it. Only constructive criticism - stupid grammar things: it's/its and others that the spellchecker won't pick up. And so what are these mysterious rings Louise and I have found? They seem benevolent enough, but I have a feeling they're evil. Especially since that last one doesn't seem to like Gandalf (I'm assuming it was talking about Gandalf?) all that much. I had something else to say but I can't remember what it was, so I'll keep reading and tell you later.
me again chapter 2 . 9/27/2002
Aragorn's hilarious ... why would he still be called Strider, though? Oh right, it's a fanfic world ... that's ok then ... hehe, Sam and Bill, what a pair ... Leigh is reacting exactly the way we all knew she would, that's relatively admirable ... hehe, you MADE ME OUT TO BE A GEEK ... graaaaaahhhhahaha ... um ... anywho ... I'm going to read more now ... bye
Dana . uh . I mean . Ruth chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
AHHHHH! I love this story, I'm kinda scared now to read the next part - partly because I don't want to find out something that's supposed to be a surprised (ah, you got me pegged) ... partly because the summary said it was some seventy-two thousand odd words. But it's excellent so far. One of your best pieces, I'd say ... *goes off to read and wishes she had her contacts in so she wouldn't have to lean in so far to the damn screen*
Robyn Maddison chapter 28 . 9/22/2002
ahhhhh...*smiles* This story got better the you know, multiple times around...hehe. You are an amazing writer Tanners! _
Robyn Maddison yes again chapter 5 . 9/22/2002
. Hehehe, i'm re-reading this story for the 'something number' of times...hehehe. i'd forgotten how it made me laugh so hard...and it still does! I still love it. And you know, since chapter five has some sweet Legolas presence in it, and i laughed really hard in it, i'd thought to review adn let you know how much i REALLY love, love this story. NEwayz, onto chpater 6. ~_~
Falan chapter 28 . 5/12/2002
You aren't going to end it are you?

It's a really good story!

Keep it going, PLEASE!
Brethil chapter 28 . 5/11/2002
yay. I love your ending. you wrapped it up so neatly. yay for satying in Middle-Earth. I gotta go run around outside in the sunlight. JANET IS AN ELF! Woo hoo. you wrapped this up so nicely!your skill int eh writing area...I wihs I could write like you. meh... now, can you print out a copy of this story for me and give it to me at school? So then I can re-read it whenever I want"? Yay!cya!