Reviews for Changes
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Wait, what? So... Fate is still Nanoha's rival, but instead of Precia, it's Alicia?

Huh, that's an interesting twist.
mllhild chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Thanks for the story.

Nice idea upon how such a small change would change the course of the story.

whaaaa T_T with this plot there will be no naofate future , or maybe there will if Fate helps Arf to find out what to do with her pet! .

The idea of Nanoha being into submission is quite contrary to her character, but then again it may bee attractive to her since it is against everything in her behavior. Up today I still trying to understand how exactly it would be to be dominated, but I don't know how to find out and to simply try it out myself I still need to find someone with the same interest.

Some things that were strange:

- Alicias probation is far to short, for cloning, modifying human genetics, causing small dimensional distortions and opposition to the TSAB it would be far bigger.

- question: "has Precia survived?". Since Linith is exist she must be alive, but it isn't clear what happened to her

- why did't Yuuno go whit to the TASB to speak in favor of Fate like he did in canon?
runewizarddd chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
This was very entertaining, and I would like to see more, especially more of Nanoha as Arf's pet.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
cool story
windfalcon chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Nice story! The only real gripe had is the last mention of Nanoha has her crying her eyes out at how horrible a person she is. Now, I know things only just got resolved, but you kinda left that hanging. Even if its an afterward, I was hoping you'd have some kind of resolution there...

Anyway, nicely done as said I only wish I could write as often as you
MrEmperor chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Glad to see this written out entirely. A nice AU.
ninryu chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
yay, you finally put it on !
vernaides chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
While I like this story and all, I just realized what the biggest change was: not enough befriending! I did relish Precia being blasted by the White Devil though. _

The bond between Nanoha and Fate doesn't seem as strong as in canon. The fact that she looks at Nanoha with such anger in her eyes near the end of chapter 5 is telling.

Also, it's such a Fate-centric story that had the anime been like this it might as well be titled Magical Girl Lyrical Fate.

The ending fixes all kinks and wrinkles though. Fate deserves a happy end after all. _
art9000 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
I like the story...specially the Omake. Will there be more?
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This really has no business being a multi-chapter fic. I'd suggest just sticking all the chapters together into one.
F91 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Well this was an interesting take on season 1. It's nice to see everything worked out in the end and Fate gets to be with her loving mother. Good job, Nanya. It was a great read.
Moczo chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Perhaps I'll go back and leave other reviews later, but I thought I'd start by reviewing the only part I haven't already done: the omakes!

Ah... Lindy's manipulation skills strike again, I see. I had a hunch it would either be Amy (for cuteness and future-wife fun) or Yuuno (for humor value). You went for the former, and it works out well. Those kids are good for each other.

... wow. Nanoha has kind of a dirty mind, I guess. I'm not sure what she expected Arf would do to her, but she seemed awfully nervous. And then of course we remember that Arf is actually the same age as Fate and really had no idea what she was talking about, so... ha!