Reviews for The Unexpendable
Liliesshadow chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
thats gonna bruise...
Whitelion69 chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
castleshowfan chapter 19 . 5/10/2011
please please please update i have benn waiting so long coming into check if you have updated and like i really love this story please.!
Original Eve chapter 19 . 2/5/2011
I am so thrilled that you updated and what a chapter it is! Would this CIA guy happen to have a name that starts with C? As usual, can't wait to see where you go with this next.
scythe195 chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
Awesome story! Cant wait to read the next chapter!
Liliesshadow chapter 19 . 2/4/2011
use a shovel! or a frying pan...they are the best weapons of choice
castleshowfan chapter 18 . 1/21/2011
please update!

i love this story!

i wish erin a x-mas would get together!]

please update! and awsome story.! 3
TC Stark chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
Merry belated Christmas! And hooray for getting The Expendables DVD! And hooray for you adding! I simplylove what's going on between Erin aDnd Ross
Original Eve chapter 18 . 1/6/2011
Awesome new chapter. I love these scenes back at the shop. I am writing my own fic and i would be honored if you would give me a read once i have it up. Anyhow, can't wait to see happens next!
FemmeFatality chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
I recently found your story and i must say, it is the best Expendables story on here! I love Erin's interactiom with the guys and Tool. I really hope that she and Ross wind up together!
VampireGirl119 chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
Please update soon!
Whitelion69 chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
This is a very good chapter. I loved the knife throwing contest between Erin and Lee .I also liked when Barney took Erin home. update soon please.
Liliesshadow chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
too sweet! congrats on the DVD! you must be very happy
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
The excitement when I seen you updated was actually pretty pathetic on my part. I also got The Expendables DVD for Christmas! :)

This story is really, truly awesome. I can't even say it in any other way, much as I might like to. I love your style, it's amazing. Your description especially, in a couple of sentences you have me picturing every detail. Brilliant.
Original Eve chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow. Just wow. You have talent in abundance and this story rocks. Please keep it up...would love to see a HEA for Erin and Christmas.
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »