Reviews for The Unexpendable
FW chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
I love this story, please carry on!
Pflow chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
great job, can't wait to read what happens next.
ita-chan01 chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
so epic :) hope that that wasn't the end
Whitelion69 chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
This a very good chapter. I am so glad that you can write more on the story.
Liliesshadow chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
yay! throwing sharp pointy objects!
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
oho wow, that job was prety quick! unexpected that they all came to assist! i wonder if this is the start of a positive relationship between erin and lee? i hope so! good work! and a 50k piece of work! good on you, amazing effort, and you still got another chapter out to us :)
ita-chan01 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
sweet ima keep reading
SilverUkami chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS UP, I'M FUCKING OBSESSED WITH THIS FIC, IT'S SO REALISTIC AND UTTERLY AWESOME, PLEEEEASE!

I love how Barney really feels deep towards Erin and Lee basically only feels lust...
TC Stark chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
Ahhh, great to see you're back. And that the boys have not lost their colorful language lol I love Hale's story telling, I can totally picture him saying that. Please update soon!
Whitelion69 chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
This is a very good chapter to the story. Please write more soon.
Whitelion69 chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
I like this chapter. I am sorry that I havn't writen a review for this chapter I have been on holiday until yesterday.
Belles2010 chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Ooooooo this story is intresting!'

Please update soon. :)
AVNParry427 chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
The great thing about my Motorola Quench phone is whenever you update your chapters it e-mails me the update :D So I woke up to the pleasant surprise of the 15th chapter of The Unexpendable! I hope you continue the story and I hope Lee and Erin and up back together! Youre doing an amazing job!

Keep up the good work,

Kelsey.
TC Stark chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
I liked that you didn't have Ross and Erin have sex. It seems like all men are having a battle of wills with her xD

I'm glad you updated, I understand that there are things that get in the way of it. It just inspires me to add very soon considering I haven't added because of a busy schedule.

Erin's not the typical girl character. Yet she has the right amount of femininity that make men crazy over her. I canjt wait to see what happens in arizona, go get em erin!
TC Stark chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
I'm glad that you've updated so quickly after the last chapter

Erin seems to have this allure that even though men may be threatened by her still are drawn in by her.

I loved how Erin wasn't afraid to just get out of the tub naked in front of Ross. I'm not sure if it was her intentions to arouse him or if she was just comfortable with her body, either way I loved it. I also loved the sensitive side you revealed to us by Erin just wanting to be held, not having sex with Ross. I dunno what you intend for them, but I liked that they only kissed so far.
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »