Reviews for The Unexpendable
AcidMinx chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
What a great story l hope you do more, you have me glued
FW chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
I love this story, please carry on!
Pflow chapter 17 . 12/15/2010
great job, can't wait to read what happens next.
ita-chan01 chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
so epic :) hope that that wasn't the end
Whitelion69 chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
This a very good chapter. I am so glad that you can write more on the story.
Liliesshadow chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
yay! throwing sharp pointy objects!
Cpt.Sparoe chapter 17 . 12/5/2010
oho wow, that job was prety quick! unexpected that they all came to assist! i wonder if this is the start of a positive relationship between erin and lee? i hope so! good work! and a 50k piece of work! good on you, amazing effort, and you still got another chapter out to us :)
ita-chan01 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
sweet ima keep reading
SilverUkami chapter 16 . 11/6/2010

I love how Barney really feels deep towards Erin and Lee basically only feels lust...
TC Stark chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
Ahhh, great to see you're back. And that the boys have not lost their colorful language lol I love Hale's story telling, I can totally picture him saying that. Please update soon!
Whitelion69 chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
This is a very good chapter to the story. Please write more soon.
Whitelion69 chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
I like this chapter. I am sorry that I havn't writen a review for this chapter I have been on holiday until yesterday.
Belles2010 chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Ooooooo this story is intresting!'

Please update soon. :)
KPiGame427 chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
The great thing about my Motorola Quench phone is whenever you update your chapters it e-mails me the update :D So I woke up to the pleasant surprise of the 15th chapter of The Unexpendable! I hope you continue the story and I hope Lee and Erin and up back together! Youre doing an amazing job!

Keep up the good work,

TC Stark chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
I liked that you didn't have Ross and Erin have sex. It seems like all men are having a battle of wills with her xD

I'm glad you updated, I understand that there are things that get in the way of it. It just inspires me to add very soon considering I haven't added because of a busy schedule.

Erin's not the typical girl character. Yet she has the right amount of femininity that make men crazy over her. I canjt wait to see what happens in arizona, go get em erin!
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »