Reviews for Innocence of a Demon
AhmadDevito chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Loved this idea.
Valerie Michaelis chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
that was really good there needs to be a sequal
polychloride chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
"'I hope you two have learned from this experience.' he looked at them.

'Yes we did. We learned humans are gullible.' his son replied.

'And taste good with ketchup.' the other responded."

BEST THING EVER!

I loll'd
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
how very cute.
Sada-chan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Wow..I loved it...cloude and sebastion were funny...my favorite part was when sebastions dad asked them what they learned and Cloude said that he learned that humans taste good with ketchup...is there ketchup in the demon world?
Nagareboshi-Aitoshuu chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh, if only in the manga (or anime, which ever...) such a chapter like this would exist! Not to mention that the fact of having little demons run around is cute, it would be interesting to have a look into the world of the demons. In both the anime and manga of Kuroshitsuji, demons have almost no background...
KhAeL chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
THIS IS FRIKIN' AWESOME! They're ADORABLE and you have a very detailed imagination on the demon realm's rules which made the story very realistic and believable. Keep up the good work!
Titan-hyperion01 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
-woobly spider- -scardy bird- These are irresistibly cute names xDD

I love the way you this story, especially the details you put in to describe the habits and daily life of the demons, it's very neat and intriguing. Since they are all young and innocent demons we don't have to relate it to the sadistic episodes for now and turn on our hate-mode *sigh in relieve*

Awesomesauce :3
crow-of-murders chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh my god this was epic! Sebastian and Claude are so cute as children! I especially loved the part where Duncan is explaining about the hats and they're like 'why' at every statement. My mom owns a daycare, so I see that all the time.

Also, great job at not using the names, I found that impressive.