Reviews for Sweet Escape
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this definitely cannot end here! nope not with an ending like that!
Laluna chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I just read that story, and I loved the idea!

has no continuation?

I need!

the final left wanting more!
OCeanic Vista chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I

WILL

TAKE

THIS

CHALLENGE.

:3 This'll be funnnn!
Daniyell37 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
yeahh tipsy astrid i love itt haha
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was very cute, I just read Americanchick's version of the challenge, and its interesting to see the different directions you both went with the prompt,I loved them both,great job.
tansypool chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
It worked. In character. Kudos.
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Okay, that was freaking hilarious. A little OOC, but still hilarious.

I'll bite. I just have to write a fic incorporating all of those ridiculous lines? Can do. :)
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
LOVE the ending! *melts*
loneguppy chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It's nice you were able to incorporate the quote when Olivia was talking in her sleep. Don't think we'll ever see much of that on the series. The woman hardly ever sleeps.
Fernwood Girl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I can't wait for tomorrow either...*hint,hint*
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
LMAO, oranfly.

I LOVE your description of Liv's room-the plants obscuring the jacuzzi(uhuh) and the king-sized bed.

And you made Peter almost speechless on the first night even!

Did not expect ch.1 to end like that. Tasty.

Please update soon. And darn you for issuing a challenge like that...you've got me thinking...but I've got other stuff to get back to...but still...
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I don't see a complete on this...

Regardless of the challenge, this is a fun idea, and I'd love to see what happens next.

Drunken Astrid was funny, as was her "I like my men like I like my coffee..." Line.

I might give this a go if I can avoid completley stealing yours or American Chick's ideas.
jc4ever11 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
please please please continue!...thank you :P
ensignro chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
besides that you did a great job incorporating all the phrases, I do wish we get to find out what happens next in this story...or are we just going to left hanging...?