Reviews for I'm Fine!
sillyangelxo chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
i like the pace of the story :) keep it up, update soon! :D
MeteorXShowerXx chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
i cant wait to see how good james drives! next one please!
Harry's Girly chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
aw please update and i dont want jo to kill kendall theyre my favs :)
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
haha so true so true
claudinha sampaio chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
think camille is afraid of doctors.

I'm enjoying it.

continue
sub-ice diamond chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
lol that i can realate of how camelli,logan and jo going to reactwhen james is going to drive, lol when i remeber how my parents say i have to go with my sister when is in the middle of learning how to drive i always say "im going to die im going to die im going to die" lol but now she good at it so, i hope they dont die lol update soon see you in next review.
LogansDragonxD chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Haha this was funny!
fall into your sunlight chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
this is reallllllllllly good so far! i crack up in almost every chaper and u covered the characters so well (: cant wait for the next one!
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
really good please update soon
Girlygirl563 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I think Camille should be scared at the doctor, like her and logan have an epic cute moment before they see the doctor!
I love btr chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
god! james Driving! i'm fearing for all of LA! I think you should have camille be afrad of doctors, like logie has to hold her hand lol!
child who is cool chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
great chapter
Molly chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Good job! I love this story! Can't wait for more ;)
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I can't blame them for being afraid of James driving because just the idea of that scares me. Can't wait for the showdown with Kendall and Jo, and also can't wait to find out what is wrong with Camille because I'm starting to worry. Please update soon.
MeteorXShowerXx chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
awe i love the love i see in here so adorable!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »