Reviews for Show Me How To Lie
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
i no its been a while but plz plz update this story
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Jasper cut "Lies" into Maggie's wrist...and this story hasn't been updated in forever...interesting...
Hawthorn Tree chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, come on! You have an epicly great story going and you're totally blowing it off!
BunnyGoBoom chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It was good but there are some grammar mistakes. "Woman" is singular and "women" is plural. "It's" is a contraction of "it is" and "its" is possessive. And please stop calling eyes orbs it sounds weird. I'm sorry I'm just really picky about that stuff. It makes it difficult for me to concentrate on the story.
Hawthorn Tree chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Are you like, anti-update or something?
SKVDM chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
update please
crashingmirth chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
love this story! can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Come on reveiw! im not loovin the wait!
bubbles chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I was 2 lazy 2 login but I have been reading fanfiction for 2 years and this is the best story I have ever read I love the Henry/Maggie pairing, evil Jasper, and the chivalry. You are definitely the most talented author ever. UPDATE!
BigTimeRoboticsChick chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
This is so good! KYA!

I hope there's a season 2.

anywho... Your summary says that Jasper's acting weird but from what i can see isn't it Maggie?
Sunburst6548 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I'm loving this story. It's so mysterious and its got me in the edge of my seat! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Elsa9041 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Hello? Are you alive? UPDATE PLEASE! It's a very interesting story! And I love Haggie, and there's barely any out there! I would make an account, but I have to wait until next year for some reason :/ ...
iamgoneplsgoaway chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE this is an awesome story and addicting to, hurry up with the next chapter it's killing me

~ RIkki

P.S. KILLING ME
Elsa9041 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
OH MY GOSH! THAT'S SO GOOOOD! AHH IM AT THE EDGE OF MY COUCH HERE! ! AHHHHHHHH! MYSTERYYYYYY! CONTINUE PLEEEEASEEEE
archangelo137 chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Love love loved it! Does Jasper have magic powers? Keep up the writing!