Reviews for We'll Build a Fortress Out of Our Secrets
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh, sweet… this is too [insert every positive word you know here] that I can’t create the proper sentence.
DavidYurman chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
brujon chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
TheoDaphne makes me happy. That was delightful. So weird and angsty but at the same time warm and fuzzy. :D Wonderful job.
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was sweet, and beautiful and I really love TheoDaphne, I'm not sure why.

This is tragically beautiful and I think the swearwords work. I think Theo's relationship with his parents is very realistic, and so is Daphne's personality.

I love it.
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Well, since reviews make you happy..;D

Aww, my veryfirst DaphneTheo, and I think this is another couple I'll be addicted to.

Ahha.

I like that they don't really give a fuck about the war and Voldemort, that they're not bunched together with the other Slytherins.

Awesome :D

-JennH.
coeurfeyrac chapter 1 . 9/2/2010

Brilliant.

Amazing.

Gorgeous.

Fantastic.

Beautiful.

No, none (and all) of those. They're not /big/ enough, not wonderful enough to describe this.

There are no words.

No, that's not right. There are so, so many words to describe everything about it.

But I want the words to be special, and I'm worried I won't be able to think of any.

'Cause I won't. And then I'll be sad.

I think it's safe to say that I just love it.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
FUCK YES FOR SAYING FUCK A LOT.

I think I've been watching too much of The Hangover, because I'm doing it a lot too :/

But, anyway, onto the important thing:

OH MY GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH. This was just perfect and brilliant and /so/ DaphneTheo and I actually nearly screamed with delight when I realised that Theo was doing ballet. And that you made Daphne blonde. And that... well, just /everything/. I don't even know how you did it, but you made them perfectly themselves and hilarious andandand you did with /all/ the prompts in! I mean, I was expecting maybe one or two, but /all of them/? I think you're my new God.

And, okay, the family tradition of the ballet was actually just the most adorable thing ever. I was devastated for Theo when it didn't work, but the jumper-and-tights combo was just genius and I WANT TO MARRY YOUR THEO, okay?

It is impossible for me to pick out my favourite things because I loved ALL OF IT, but that line about the DA being a warhorse with a bee in its ear and a powerhouse of fools; as compared to the Slytherin way of doing things - I think that was the best possible summation of why it is that I love Slytherin so much, and I can only thank you desperately for getting it exactly right.

I want to leave you the world's longest review because, hell, this piece deserves it, but I have to go get ready for our drinks party this evening and I don't want to, I want to stay here and read this over and over and over again. It's just genius, and I cannot tell you how much I love you for this.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I *love* these two and all the different ways you write them. I especially love this one- and the humour, and the secrets, and even the contrived parts. and I thought the use of swearing really fits these two Slytherins- you characterized them so well. great writing.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It's so lovely! And amazing, the idea is really original! I loved it! I love your complex Theo and Daphné!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Jenny, (Can I call you that? :) I'm quite sure I've said this before but you always come up with the mos ideas. I don't know how you do it - you've got like an endless supply of anti-cliches. Theo as a ballet dancer? I could never have come up with that but you pull it off effortlessly. x3

I /adore/ how you're writing Daph here. She's so vivid, so tangible - like I could reach down and feel the sting of her sarcasm, the coldness of her.. erh.. Slytherin-ness. (: Gorgeous writing, much?

Anyway, EVERYTHING you write, really, is fantastic, and this most definitely no exception. (;